Arshi FF - Mine Forever Thread 5.UPD New thread [29/10](Page 34)

Posted: 3 years ago
now what will Arnav do to Arjun?
waiting for his reaction
1 Likes this
Awesome chapter after long wait as it is said Sabah ka phal Metha Hota ha Tongue plZzz update soon Embarrassed
1 Likes this
awesome update
waiting for next part
1 Likes this
Plz do pm me when updated
1 Likes this
Awesome update ...loved arnavs and khushis romance in the office and loved the way khushi made arnav see sense and told him not to be angry all the time which will lead him to take hasty decision and it will affect him... arnav accepted khushis talk because he was too happy and pride with her soothing words...finally arnav came to know about creep arjun and his intentions about his khushi...anjali and karan really got panic seeing arnavs furious act and dint know how to stop him...eagerly waiting to know how arnav will handle arjun ...
1 Likes this
Superb update...Loved the way she make Arnav understand to control his anger...they both once again lost in each other...in the conference roomWinkEmbarrassed
Finally ASR came to know about Arjun...to be honest Arjun does need a punishment and I still think ASR should punish him...but he must not ruin his and Khushi's life.  I hope Arnav act with Khushi's advice and try to handle the situation in a clam way.  
Eagerly waiting for Arnav's next step for Arjun.
Loved the quotes after each and every update. 

1 Likes this
finally he got to know about him... well waiting for khushi's reaction getting know about him

hope no serious danger. ..

waiting for next update eagerly

1 Likes this
Superb.. Loved arshi office romance. N the way khushi made arnav understand his mistake. Karan n anjali told arnav the truth. Arnav is in so rage now. I think he ll follow khushi words n also punish him in his way. Continue. Waiting for next. Thanks for pm.
1 Likes this