SS 57 Common Love - Page 84

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Internet is slow today. So no dhokla for me to feast my eyes onLOL
Hello to everyone. Hope its been a good day. Shall drop by again around update timeBig smile

Airtel kya?
It is damn slow today Angry
I am using WiFi from morning...
NeelAsma, take care boss.

Good morning / good evening all.

Dristi, to madam not busy with her research work today. Hanging around looking out for dhokla prepared by kajal (it looked yummy).
Hey folks yday too went by in a blur. I was finishing a meeting and returning when my friend called and said her brother passed away. I was shocked to say the least and went over to be with her as we went abt putting her family on the flight . She brought him over with her hubs for lunch to our place just three weeks bk when he visited her sister for his holiday here . It's been barely 15 days since he returned to India.
What's more hitting was it was my friends bday last Sunday and both of them had happily chatted for over an hour. Next day , he is gone guys. Massive attack .

All of us grew up together( my TVS 50 friend, I talked about earlier) me and her, with our brothers. So when he was here visiting us , we skyped with my brother too and it was lovely.
Entire time, my friend kept repeating, " there was nothing to suggest he even looked slightly off. He was being funny and being a moron as usual". Did this really happen ?

We don't have answers ... Do we?

Asma, take care
Prats, Coorg is awesome . Feeling refreshed ?

A better day and evening to all you guys.

Don't have anything to say Kalpana. Such things Rackle us.
KALPANA
I'm so sorry for your loss. Do take care. 
Just reminds me how unpredictable life can be. It's really all about living one day at a time. We think we have timeDisapprove
PUTTI
I am using a Vodafone connection. On my phone that is. Downloading a few other things, too so maybe that's the reason. 

PREETI

I've lost the will to do any more research. I've got a good 3 hours to put in before I can go to bed tonight. Just not being able to push myself anymore. No amount of bribing myself in the head that I'll go eat a pizza tom is helping either. My eyes and brain have given up. So I'm hanging around passing my time staring into space, mostlyLOL
Kalpana
I really appreciate your gesture of support towards your friend and some losses are terrible to handle and even worse to witness somebody else dear to you dealing with it.
What could you possible say in order to console them when they have lost such important part of their life? I can't think of anything..
Somebody once told me as you grow older you see more and more people loosing their loved ones and you loose yours and you grow less vulnerable to such things.
I think that is something that I don't see possible. How can you grow immune to it?

All I can say is...I would give you a warm hug if I was around and please take care of yourself as someone else needs you to be strong while they use your shoulder.

Hello to everyone else...been I while I spent some time here 
How is everyone doing?
KALPANA
I know this would sound insanely stupid, but is there anything we can do for you? Something that may shift your mood a little. We can dig up videos you like or anything that involves use of technology.D'oh