SS 57 Common Love - Page 84

Posted: 8 years ago
An inspirational speaker said: The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife. Audience were in shock and silence. He added : "She was my mother". A big round of applause and laughter followed. An adventurous man tried to crack this at home. After dinner he told his wife: The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife. After a moment he tried to recall the second line. By the time he regained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water.

Moral : Don't copy if u cannot paste.
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

An inspirational speaker said: The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife. Audience were in shock and silence. He added : "She was my mother". A big round of applause and laughter followed. An adventurous man tried to crack this at home. After dinner he told his wife: The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife. After a moment he tried to recall the second line. By the time he regained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water.

Moral : Don't copy if u cannot paste.

😆😉🤣
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

"Desire is half of life; indifference is half of death."

"Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference."

The pain of his mothers untimely undone farewell is as big as his indifference to his father, all of us can feel his dad's pain for we have known the man only for good how polite humble hardworking and loving doting he is but the pain he is gone through at that one moment by losing both of his parents in one go is not sth one can understand unless he or she goes through it. II is like us she has just seen the side of ranjan that we have. Nobody knows what happened 4 years ago. Forgiveness is easier said than done. Trust once gone is very hard to get built up once again as before.

The age factor works as an empathy for us readers or for that matter to II also, had it been a normal case and a person would have been found pants down in a hotel room he would have been taken as guilty even before being proved to be guilty in the eyes of public at large, even if we know a person we see him in a different angle as a culprit. But this is altogether a different perspective here neither we knew that man earlier or during the scandal the scenes here are the aftermath of a very big incident so we are sympathetic and in his support. If we begin to see ranjan from a son's or a daughters perspective that empathy shall no more stand strong within us, seeing him as II's Fil or sam's or manny's father makes us think from a different angle, had manny n Sam taken the same path as dude did our perspective of that father would have been very different. Tan treating him with respect is also a very bigger reason for the perspective of that man I have in my mind. There are very few people who hold on to the bridges instead of burning them with family ofcourse and dude is one if them, as a son I would have been unable to forgive my father maybe try to not remember that ugly moment I won't say forget coz you just can't forget such things. With time and patience II would realise the boundaries of their relation. And dude shall let him in, walk by the boundaries along with his dad.

This is so very well described and it is so true that we don't know the story of the time and immediate after of the scandal.. We r judging him on today's behalf! But to keep ourself or even imagine to be in dude's place or both sisters is just so horrible and unimaginative. It is easy to say " We Can Undetstand" but the thing is no one ever can. Only the person who is in the situation can understand the depth of it!

MY BODHI TREE

I so want to fill the void in our lives

Restore the laughter and joy in the home I love

Usher peace and tranquility in the hearts severed

Festivals celebrated with the splendor and spirit

Rituals performed with the same devotion and grace

Ma may be gone, her memory still suffuses their lives

The pain lingers, yet hope has been reinstated

It would have been amazing if Ma were around

I make do with whatever guidance is available at hand

Chachi 420's divisive ways I sense, I call my confidante

The understanding I had hoped I am unable to invoke

Ruthless, brazen and scathing censure is sure to soon make its way

It will escalate into an issue of sorts, Dad bearing the brunt of the drama that unfolds

I am insulted and slighted for my background and upbringing

My talent and acumen reduced to nothing

If a stranger can miss Ma's absence, what be the loss of those that adored

I sense the void I am striving to fill in, in whatever befitting way I am guided by her kin

The customs and rituals I am ignorant of, A quick learner that I am, guidance is what I want

Isolated and slighted to tears I am pushed, missing him and in indescribable pain I am in

A life bereft of acceptance and warmth, I sense what has been Dad's lot

Nisha, thank you for giving this place.
This story.
The people out here. Finding this story was my good luck.
Thank you.
Vani, miss you here. Please be active as earlier.
Divashni, where are you? Hope you are doing well.
Hershey's lawyers ko law Sikha rahi hai tu Lagta hai.
Ashu, gayab?
Was reading some old updates. At times I do read comments as well.
Had a smile when read one of yours saying your train reached, you got down etc but still no update.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Hello ladies...
GE n GM..

Chachi 420 😡 ...
Why she is inviting 20 days before for Pooja...
II you do pooja in MM babe... You can visit their house along with Ranjan...

Airtel sucks from yesterday.. 😡
Nisha if II is falling short of girls we can have mahavir's or some other help's daughters. Mahavir is r&b's age but can have a daughter if he married at 25 and had kids in a year
Originally posted by modernfamily

Nisha if II is falling short of girls we can have mahavir's or some other help's daughters. Mahavir is r&b's age but can have a daughter if he married at 25 and had kids in a year

How are you now Sudhi?
Originally posted by modernfamily

How are you doing now Sudhi?
Hope fully recovered now.
Mahavir is single i guess. We were hooking him up with lasya's care taker.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago