SS 57 Common Love - Page 83

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Really nice update.
Ii wants to keep everyone happy all the time.
No exceptions.
R&b least bothered.
Ii will have figure out all one her own. Maybe if she opens up to ranjan he might help.
Nisha it's been long haven't seen Ii ranjan convo as well.
It's stupid to ask so soon but when will r& b be back.
Another very important think. When will they do savy's shradh Pooja. Since its sharadh period in story.

I will do a R&B chapter next

Savvy passed in January, plus I dont too soap like drama on that day, he was in the country last year, he took her home for lunch

Not sure what he will do next year
Not sure when R&B will come back, it will be too filmy for him to come by every two weeks. This story hinges on independent professional lives. If he is in Delhi or if she is in Paris 90% of the time it will turn too lame, I feel

Really nice update.
Ii wants to keep everyone happy all the time.
No exceptions.
R&b least bothered.
Ii will have figure out all one her own. Maybe if she opens up to ranjan he might help.
Nisha it's been long haven't seen Ii ranjan convo as well.
It's stupid to ask so soon but when will r& b be back.
Another very important think. When will they do savy's shradh Pooja. Since its sharadh period in story.
Her barsi was in January, the same day as her birthday ......mid-month?
I know it was in January and Ii visited.
I was talking about pitru paksha shardha period when we offer Pooja for our ancestors irrespective of the death anniversary.
I don't even want dude to just come here for shradh Pooja or even kanjak pooja for that matter. I would be lying if I say I don't want him for karvachauth.
I completely agree that he neither of them should hop to meet each other every now and then. It's would be like Hindi soap then. And it was actually stupid of me to ask that.

I know it was in January and Ii visited.
I was talking about pitru paksha shardha period when we offer Pooja for our ancestors irrespective of the death anniversary.
I don't even want dude to just come here for shradh Pooja or even kanjak pooja for that matter. I would be lying if I say I don't want him for karvachauth.
I completely agree that he neither of them should hop to meet each other every now and then. It's would be like Hindi soap then. And it was actually stupid of me to ask that.

I am sorry Pritee I forgot about all that, I dont know if R&B is so religious he will show up meaningfully on that day etc. Whatever needs to be done Ranjan would do it I suspect
What his mother means to him I think I kind of conveyed it that one day in January, and occasionally when he draws parallels between II's behavior or appearance and his Ma's

Or when he says somethings to Sam when he feels low. I dont want to make him a poster child of grief and subsequent rituals, just so it can make II realize how "devoted he was to his Ma"

She is either going to discover it slowly and absorb it, or will wade through life having a permanent soft spot for Ranjan because she sees him lonely and aching. R&B by being quiet and inexpressive is losing out on making his case legitimate

Thats a price quiet people have to pay I guess
Like I said, she will either discover the enormity of his sadness despite his quiet nature, or go through life just pitying Ranjan

So chachi 420 finally made an appearance. Great, chachu must have pressured her to invite, left to her own devices she wouldn't have bothered and I am sure she's quite relieved that II is hosting her own event and she won't have to pretend to be nice to her. Ise kehte hain samp  bhi mar Gaya AUR lathi bhi nahi tooti. 
I want II to host an event just like savvy did. It will make  Ranjan happy and bring back some good memories. As it is Rb doesn't give a hoot, Kanjak  ho ya kuchch AUR. It's high time she accepted that the long distance arrangement won't end anytime soon and she should go about doing her business. Zyada bhav nahi degi to use bhaav zyada mil sakta hai. 

Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am sorry Pritee I forgot about all that, I dont know if R&B is so religious he will show up meaningfully on that day etc. Whatever needs to be done Ranjan would do it I suspect
What his mother means to him I think I kind of conveyed it that one day in January, and occasionally when he draws parallels between II's behavior or appearance and his Ma's

Or when he says somethings to Sam when he feels low. I dont want to make him a poster child of grief and subsequent rituals, just so it can make II realize how "devoted he was to his Ma"

She is either going to discover it slowly and absorb it, or will wade through life having a permanent soft spot for Ranjan because she sees him lonely and aching. R&B by being quiet and inexpressive is losing out on making his case legitimate

Thats a price quiet people have to pay I guess

Like I said, she will either discover the enormity of his sadness despite his quiet nature, or go through life just pitying Ranjan

Bold and true.
"I am not a believer in love at first sight. For love, in its truest form, is not the thing of starry-eyed or star-crossed lovers, it is far more organic, requiring nurturing and time to fully bloom, and, as such, seen best not in its callow youth but in its wrinkled maturity."

"The Letter" by Richard Paul Evans

I don't think II will or can go through life not realising the pain of the Dude. When Periappa goes she will experience a loss. Pain , grief of losing someone under tragic circumstances is very different from losing one the way Periappa's end will be.  I can empathise with the dude. Let us see how the coping of both will be in time.
This is what normally they say the stages one goes through in dealing with grief...i can so relate to the sense of guilt in the dude.

It is savvy's bday this Nov 12th

Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
"Desire is half of life; indifference is half of death."

"Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference."

The pain of his mothers untimely undone farewell is as big as his indifference to his father, all of us can feel his dad's pain for we have known the man only for good how polite humble hardworking and loving doting he is but the pain he is gone through at that one moment by losing both of his parents in one go is not sth one can understand unless he or she goes through it. II is like us she has just seen the side of ranjan that we have. Nobody knows what happened 4 years ago. Forgiveness is easier said than done. Trust once gone is very hard to get built up once again as before.

The age factor works as an empathy for us readers or for that matter to II also, had it been a normal case and a person would have been found pants down in a hotel room he would have been taken as guilty even before being proved to be guilty in the eyes of public at large, even if we know a person we see him in a different angle as a culprit. But this is altogether a different perspective here neither we knew that man earlier or during the scandal the scenes here are the aftermath of a very big incident so we are sympathetic and in his support. If we begin to see ranjan from a son's or a daughters perspective that empathy shall no more stand strong within us, seeing him as II's Fil or sam's or manny's father makes us think from a different angle, had manny n Sam taken the same path as dude did our perspective of that father would have been very different. Tan treating him with respect is also a very bigger reason for the perspective of that man I have in my mind. There are very few people who hold on to the bridges instead of burning them with family ofcourse and dude is one if them, as a son I would have been unable to forgive my father maybe try to not remember that ugly moment I won't say forget coz you just can't forget such things. With time and patience II would realise the boundaries of their relation. And dude shall let him in, walk by the boundaries along with his dad.
Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago