Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KM03 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We recently moved to East Bay Area and experiencing earthquake tremors daily 2-3 times...almost 400-plus quakes in last two weeks. Last night it was 3.9 either it will be in midnight or early mornings getting scared now new place, new house... hubs is on business trip๐Ÿ˜ก.  Children are talking about the earthquake drills they are doing at school what is the use if it is in the middle of the night๐Ÿ˜”  My son younger one who is in kindergarten daily bothering us to play the earthquake drill๐Ÿ˜†
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

<div></div>Please take the pics and post for us when you are free ๐Ÿ˜Š

I was just going to say the same that please post the pictures , Em so mad for henna that last winter I was in Delhi we went to lajpat and in that freezing cold I applied henna and my friend did too another friend with us, he was carrying our bags even in the metro ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I was just going to say the same, Em so mad for henna that last winter I was in Delhi we went to lajpat and in that freezing cold I applied henna and my friend did too another friend with us, he was carrying our bags even in the metro ๐Ÿ˜›

Will definitely do
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavitha03

We recently moved to East Bay Area and experiencing earthquake tremors daily 2-3 times...almost 400-plus quakes in last two weeks. Last night it was 3.9 either it will be in midnight or early mornings getting scared nownew place, new house... hubs is on business trip๐Ÿ˜ก. Children are talking about the earthquake drills they are doing at school what is the use if it is in the middle of the night๐Ÿ˜”My son younger one who is in kindergarten daily bothering us to play the earthquake drill๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

These drills are very funny... I attended fire drills 1st year in office.. Now we all escape from the drills by planning team lunch or shopping in nearby mall...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Hi,
2 days left for renewal of life insurance of Indian husbands...Karva Chauth is round the corner (dont forget'
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
When talking bout kids so here it is:-

putti77 thumbnail
Goodnight n Day ladies...
Shilpa
Drink hot hot haldi milk...Try to sleep...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

For all those who want to see ๐Ÿ˜ณ
putti77 thumbnail
Super Sonal ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
ORACLE...please tell us update eppo varum...