NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Me meme πŸ˜†

Very excited.
Its just a stone though! 
Yet! Its The new capital... 

even me...trying really hard to get a junior twon planner or intern landscape architect wala job for the project
Hope to design atleast a tiny park in a huge government complex in the new capital
Its going to be a superbly planned city and designed from scratch like chandigarh

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

even me...trying really hard to get a junior twon planner or intern landscape architect wala job for the project

Hope to design atleast a tiny park in a huge government complex in the new capital
Its going to be a superbly planned city and designed from scratch like chandigarh

Good luck with that. Go push for it Namu πŸ‘πŸΌ
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Good luck with that. Go push for it Namu πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks a ton asma...its like one of those IAS entrance exams...you keep trying and if you get it its epic... if not you try againπŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks a ton asma...its like one of those IAS entrance exams...you keep trying and if you get it its epic... if not you try againπŸ˜†

One piece of advise I got from my 70 year old boss. I have tried to live by it - the harder you work the luckier you get! At the very least if you slug hard you at the very least have no time to gossip. πŸ˜‰ just about enough to dream 😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

One piece of advise I got from my 70 year old boss. I have tried to live by it - the harder you work the luckier you get! At the very least if you slug hard you at the very least have no time to gossip. πŸ˜‰ just about enough to dream 😳

thats absolutely correct 
Its the mantra to have that moment when you feel like you are standing right at the spot you always wanted to...simple mantra...keep trying hard to get there

What an amazing thought to start the day with...thanks my bright blue sky of dreams and possibilities πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Have a great day ahead...i will now smile away and walk into tje schedule and repeate this in my head over and over again πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
blue5sky thumbnail

thats absolutely correct

Its the mantra to have that moment when you feel like you are standing right at the spot you always wanted to...simple mantra...keep trying hard to get there

What an amazing thought to start the day with...thanks my bright blue sky of dreams and possibilitiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Have a great day ahead...i will now smile away and walk into tje schedule and repeate this in my head over and over againπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

You too love have an awesome day! Vijayadasami is a good day to start new dreams and goals if you believe in that! Gosh thank you for ignoring all the typos
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Lovely analysis Kalpana...Pasi vandal pathum parandhu pogum illa?
Appa warming up to Sam his pethi aasai his internal war with the usurper of his Kozhandhai's attention...The drama queen in the making...Does he know about the Merc i wonder.
Await your thoughts on the controversial view i have posted.

It's a tough call Sri. A lot of heartache. When to let go?.
People who are brain dead on ventilator support, the family takes that call based on various considerations, emotional and financial. Of late I hv heard people letting know of their immediate relatives , their desire of having a death not being hooked up to machines. I think when the person when in all senses lets people know of his will to die, I guess the next line respects that wish to that kind of end with dignity. A friend who was taking care of his father, an Alzheimer's patient after his father's death told his wife and his brother, "should the same thing happen to me like Appa, don't even blink, just pull the plug on me. "To which his brother said , same goes for me too. For which the friend's wife said, it's just not your call, it's my call too. To which the guy said," it's our children's call when we get old. Die with dignity is my call. So I will even write a will... Just pull the plug on me. "
But how do we decide when to let go of people who cannot express themselves verbally like periappa here.
Practical considerations go a long way in making that kind of decisions finally, I guess.
Money is one thing but you cannot discount the flailing health and age of the caretakers too.
The care they have given to periappa is out of the ordinary and his passing away will surely ease them of
Of the strains involved, no doubt.. But how does one let go of this bond which has kept him alive for all these years.

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's a nice thought Asma. Sometimes, when you wonder why you are the one working so hard when others seem to be getting it easy, it is nice to think this way. I guess it pays somewhere along the line.

This is a nice read for all the dreamers out here.

https://dsoulcafe.wordpress.com/2015/10/09/not-the-knight-in-a-shining-armor-or-the-dainty-damsel/
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There will be obstacles.
There will be doubters.
There will be mistakes.   
But with hard work,
with belief,
with confidence
and trust in yourself
and those around you,