SS 57 Common Love - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Noufi, I was thinking so much of you a couple of days ago. Take care.

Hello everyone. Traveling back to City today so until I get into more power zone, I make guest appearance. There seems to be some pattern for power cuts in the outskirts. Power during weekends and none at all during weekdays.

R&B from boyfriend to husband to dad to confidante... Rakshasan!

But I do hope II gets Periappa in for a few days at least. Should be nice.

Good day/night folks. Just in case I disappear.
R&B from boyfriend to husband to dad to confidante... Rakshasan!

CMU mind Envee...
🤣🤣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

So II is never going to know about the showdown between Appa and R&B? For that matter, will nobody get to know about it?? Awww.. First special and completely personal memory between the FIL n SIL🤣
Both of them .missing each other is too cute. I love the way he is so foxy at times😳II is a warrior only till he gets talking in innuendos😆

She's finally sharing family issues with him? That's a huge huge progress. The promise was adorable❤️
Let's see what Appa has to say about her plans when he realizes that she really means it. To be surrounded by II love would do Periappa some good.

They had a secret meeting before marriage also I don't think II knows of it also!!!
Dude is secretive bout his meetings and talk with appa 😉
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru

I hear you... MADNESS
I did 16 things this weekend, from hand washing 9 pairs of salwar suits to ironing 30 articles of clothing to going to Cost Plus to grocery to, raking leaves to watching a DABBA  Richard Gere movie called The Double to cleaning frig, cleaning kitchen, cleaning pantry (I take all uneaten unopened snacks WITHIN EXPIRY date ofcourse and place it in my work lunch room, its gone in hours)

Every weekend I make a list of 20 things and get to 14 or 12 and then the other 8 gets added like carry forward cell phone data plan

I went to lunch at a friend's also
It was mostly good, I get tired of over smart, over achieving smug types, I dont have any patience any more for those types in Tamil we call them Sakala kala vallavan (master of all trades or art)

Everyone is Tarla Dalal Martha Stewart,  Judith Leyster, Joan Mitchell (painters), telling everyone in the group how u shud not boil elaichi in kheer, only add it in the end, and how sugar should always be added to chai when its boiling otherwise chai will become kadwa

I am so tired of Desi party one upmanship

Nobody is somebody of any repute, if thats even right English... but everyone tries to sound very accomplished

THANK GOD no one claimed to be the accomplished writer

I smugly caressed my title

Just kidding... I can only take the parties for an hour or two

The one upmanship OMG Nisha, so so true. Here it goes beyond very thing, some of them claiming to personally know Bollywood stars and their deepest darkest secrets. Really??? They think every one is a fool and can't see through stuff like this and next time someone asks me to pout for a picture I will kill them

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

They had a secret meeting before marriage also I don't think II knows of it also!!!

OMG!
This is what a super/mad dedicated fan can remember...
👏 👏
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Really? I remember Appa going over to MM and speaking to the Dude. But II was aware that they were meeting at least if not the details, wasn't she??  what all doubts we come up with😆

sorry double post.
Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

The one upmanship OMG Nisha, so so true. Here it goes beyond very thing, some of them claiming to personally know Bollywood stars and their deepest darkest secrets. Really??? They think every one is a fool and can't see through stuff like this and next time someone asks me to pout for a picture I will kill them

bold: 🤣🤣
Originally posted by dristi64

Really? I remember Appa going over to MM and speaking to the Dude. But II was aware that they were meeting at least if not the details, wasn't she??what all doubts we come up with😆

Forget II, nobody on the earth knows except the chef cooked Iyer food n servants in MM..
❤️Dude❤️Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Forget II, nobody on the earth knows exceot the chef cooked Iyer food n servants in MM..
❤️Dude❤️
yup when II meet him in evening she asked him did u go somewhere as ur bout white shirt is lying on couch and as he is man of a word or two he said yes!!! And that's it
So dear II don't know bout that meeting... Only people at DII knows