Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha

II is planning to celebrate Ashtami n kanjak in MM right?
putti77 thumbnail
Dristi Kalpana Jasmine Nammu Envee Sonal Shilpa SR Pritee Jyo Kajal Vibhu Kala Kavitha Asma Shru

Where are you gals?
Update has come 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru

I hear you... MADNESS
I did 16 things this weekend, from hand washing 9 pairs of salwar suits to ironing 30 articles of clothing to going to Cost Plus to grocery to, raking leaves to watching a DABBA  Richard Gere movie called The Double to cleaning frig, cleaning kitchen, cleaning pantry (I take all uneaten unopened snacks WITHIN EXPIRY date ofcourse and place it in my work lunch room, its gone in hours)

Every weekend I make a list of 20 things and get to 14 or 12 and then the other 8 gets added like carry forward cell phone data plan

I went to lunch at a friend's also
It was mostly good, I get tired of over smart, over achieving smug types, I dont have any patience any more for those types in Tamil we call them Sakala kala vallavan (master of all trades or art)

Everyone is Tarla Dalal Martha Stewart,  Judith Leyster, Joan Mitchell (painters), telling everyone in the group how u shud not boil elaichi in kheer, only add it in the end, and how sugar should always be added to chai when its boiling otherwise chai will become kadwa

I am so tired of Desi party one upmanship

Nobody is somebody of any repute, if thats even right English... but everyone tries to sound very accomplished

THANK GOD no one claimed to be the accomplished writer

I smugly caressed my title

Just kidding... I can only take the parties for an hour or two

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shayad yeh pehli baar hai that we are a month ahead of the story.

Karwachauth pe toh aap aaoge hi, but your wife is pregnant what about being with her in such times.

And u are jealous 😆 II you ain't guarding your Emoshuns any more 😆

will peri appa be able to make it out of the hospital this time around??

Hey doc!! Get back here earlier when I was chup chup it was you who was always present here and now you hardly are able to be here... May you get loads of time to spend here. My backs better than before it shall heal in its own time.Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Kajal
Nouf is very busy da...
Most of the time working 36 to 48 hours in strech... 😔Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dude is a smart guy
Trying to provoke the daughter to trouble the father and taking in from it!!!!

II's jealousy is remarkable...it will never ever ever reduce 
It would be sad if dude doesn't make it for karwachaut 

Now that II is a charged bull ragging towards appa to get periappa here...wonder how appa will handle his fav daughter.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nouf

WHERE are you?

Putti
Has the Diwali craziness descended on Bengalooru? Commercial would be a horror no?
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The husband and wife opening up
II giving him insights into periappa's life and dude..even after being distracted ends up showing his concern for periappa...just an evidence of the fact the he had been thinking about him in the back of his head through out the conversation.

And then the worry and wonderment about how or why she would do the kanya puja and want to go all out in celebrations in this state.

I wonder how II will handle all this and periappa
What she has asked for is a great responsibility and any tiny problem will make her curse herself forever 
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nouf

WHERE are you?

Putti
Has the Diwali craziness descended on Bengalooru? Commercial would be a horror no?

Weekend I saw commercial street. It looked look like it does on most weekends
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nouf

WHERE are you?

Putti

Nisha

Nouf is in Trivendrum...

Yes the shopping craziness has started in Bangalore or it is continued from Ganesha festival..

Commercial, Brigade, Chikpet...
You should check with Nammu about Malleshwaram...No space to keep a feet on weekends...

Gold, Silk sarees..
The total craziness..

And Bangalore now has many expensive shopping malls...

I am planning to take off on weekday n buy a dress for niece...