SS 57 Common Love - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
I just dropped my sister off at the station a while back 
Had a lot of hungama from last Monday...sister and cousins and movies and celebrations.
I came home to a silent and empty house 
Just when I thought I'd have to face a deafening silence... The update brought back the amazing noise and giggles and laughter and competition amongst the kids and the funny jealousy and the love and the bonding and all that 
I can imagine and hear and see it all in my head 
Lovely
Looks like II is growing old...she is repeating all her dialogues... But hey...they never grow old...and give the exact feel.

Haaah

Loved it
I would like to re-read and be on panda mode..and enjoy
😳
Dude barcoding his legs is an evidence if two things...if I'm not too much into this and exaggerating it
1.we never grow up and never want to and some things from our childhood we want to let them remain the same so we remember to be a little child like everyday.

2.Dude and his possessiveness about things he loves are exactly like barcoding the lego's...he knows...he protects...its his and he won't let go 
DIL ki tamanna poori ho gayi...
Shru
Your favorite foochar part is here...
Come come...

Thanks Nisha 😊
Harshey

Apna Darshan de do...
A Long and lovely update. That's what I needed right now Thanks Nisha.
Baldie seems to be getting smacked by baby females a lot😆 As much as I am looking forward to the "combo" kids, I can't imagine a grown-up Lasya.😭 Can they all somehow be babies together?? ðŸ˜ƒ Nisha get your Kekta juices flowing and tell me how that may happen🤣

After the heavy Periappa updates, this was like a beautiful shower of rains on a dry weather. Can't write a review; only gushing 😳
Loved it🤗
Nisha
What about Manny in foochar update?
All we know is she stays in Bangalore...
What about her family?
Hmm Hmm...

Nandu is RnB in making..
😳 😳Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
In 2025 I guess these people may have to pay fine for having 4 children. Census shall be redefined then and these people may have to pay fine or may be imprisoned for violating the then rules 😛 😆

Future is always like a soothing balm to the burning hearts all around.Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
Amazing update nisha I loved the way he told her not to fast and also the way the house is filled with noise the way ranjan had always wanted 
Need to read these foochar updates five times continuously... Then only I can be peaceful...
Off to read third time...