Fan Fictions

SS 57 Common Love - Page 25

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In August this year I lost my grandfather(nana ji) for he had lung cancer and he struggled through 14 months, a man who had never touched a cigarette or tobacco or whatever that causes lung cancer acc to a lay man and yet he had to fight through it and not just him but everyone who loved him.. And then finally he gave up, we had not shown him his reports or let him know that he had that deadly disease for we thought that might help him live some more, even his chemo sessions went by as though he was given drips, for he as an individual was not strong enough to take it with patience and fight it heroically not every person is strong enough to even try to stay strong at such times.. I used to sit by him through out his chemo sessions but couldn't sit by him when he breathed his last as I had an accident and couldn't travel to be by him... This is life with all its beauty and yet ugly enough to detest it. He had his share of joys and departed when his time came but what about the ones that are left behind...we have so many questions and maybe know the answers for some of them but ain't brave enough to accept those answers. Some people say this is life but why it is so nobody has an answer to it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

It seems u enjoyed being around with ur cousins and niece. Lucky u!
Yaa it's difficult to write in the issue but s u say it's bitter truth and reality of life everyone has to face in one or the way!
We should take every day as it comes

Yep!! And my sister's home although for 4 days but she is
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8JFiQ6WNTAE[/YOUTUBE]Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha are we getting one more update tonight 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Toor dal in new packing. Do dophar ko aur do ratko paani ke sath lena !!!!! 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Hey Nisha, my eyes just fell on it now . Wheels of fortune is your 800 th. 👏 . Outstanding ones.Thank you to all folks out here who take care of the index and numbering.

Congratulations. 😛
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
First things first Nisha 👏 👏 on 800!

Truly an outstanding feat!

Coming to the update you have managed to soften Bala completely with one stroke - made him a trier who grapples with his own inabilities to provide all he desires for us family.

Reminds of Nelson Mandela's " Poverty is a disease and it can be cured". There was poetic justice I thought when I saw that up on lighted display outside Edinburgh station on my only trip there.

Grace comes with privilege. But poor Bala deserves a hug for trying. Just that his sense of self worth comes from being extremely generous to people who need it around him, sometimes ignoring the needs of those closest to him.

II ignores Ritu and her jabs because set against periappa it all too trivial. Life is a great teacher!

You are awesome because you show rather than tell!! 👏 fantastic update Nisha!! Loved it!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

In August this year I lost my grandfather(nana ji) for he had lung cancer and he struggled through 14 months, a man who had never touched a cigarette or tobacco or whatever that causes lung cancer acc to a lay man and yet he had to fight through it and not just him but everyone who loved him.. And then finally he gave up, we had not shown him his reports or let him know that he had that deadly disease for we thought that might help him live some more, even his chemo sessions went by as though he was given drips, for he as an individual was not strong enough to take it with patience and fight it heroically not every person is strong enough to even try to stay strong at such times.. I used to sit by him through out his chemo sessions but couldn't sit by him when he breathed his last as I had an accident and couldn't travel to be by him... This is life with all its beauty and yet ugly enough to detest it. He had his share of joys and departed when his time came but what about the ones that are left behind...we have so many questions and maybe know the answers for some of them but ain't brave enough to accept those answers. Some people say this is life but why it is so nobody has an answer to it.

Kajal, 🤗.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
800, Congratulations and Thank You Nisha.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Providence

Our day is crowded with folks and happenings

Some delight us some cause pain

Delights we term as luck and the rest as what we are destined by fate

When the turn of events are as we please we term it good luck

When its not to our liking as the lanky six footer we term it as our fate

Luxury and comfort we yearn for sometimes beyond our reach

We attribute to someones good luck

Our state is operation of fate it seems

Periappa's renal surgery and now failure seem preordained and destined

The attitude of Amma is his good luck and blessing to me

Appa's perception of the sons he has in his life one seems to symbolise luck and the other brought by his fate

The lens we dons to view them as luck and fate likewise

The thoughts and values we attribute  transforms luck...into bad or good

We gush and rave at certain utterances and rejoice how blessed we are

Silent actions and thoughtful gestures of others we mis interpret by design

The dude stepping in as Mama in the absence of II we ignore

The reasons that compelled her to stay away we chose not to probe

The care that impelled the dude to rush with a basket of flowers to make her feel desired when hers had turned a blind eye

The biases we hold the pettiness we slip into is contagious at times

The choice we exercise to not lose sleep ,over bickering is a rubbing off too of the grace and maturity that in some seem wanting

Its the Patriarch's,  dude's  and II 's luck to have found love care and acceptance in and for each other

Fate that the dude has in his like a man that hates him for being a handsome affluent Punjabi, a man who refuses to look at him beyond this

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago