Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
LASYA is here!!!! denim jacket and jeans & an orange halter top to go with???  Cho Cutee!!!!!! NISHA you didn't describe her hairstyle. I hope its a high ponytail with her curly locks falling all over❤️ And she smacked Baldie🤣 Good job babe! you need to show him who came first! Your Hottie would never have betrayed you like Mami😆  so so cute!!! I can go on gushing about Lasya for a long long time😳
Common Love- yes, it is so true when it comes to children. One may cross each other at every thing else, but love for children (not necessarily one's own) is such a unifying factor. Love in itself is obviously the most important thing binding this world together. But somehow the love for a child seems so pure and honest that it surpasses all kinds of love for me. 😳

Thank you Nisha. And CONGRATULATIONS on 57!!!!!!
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats👏 Edited by anoos123 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha I loved the way u described appa talking fondly about daughters... 

Lasya jealous of baldie was too cute and Ii relating it to the dude was just amazing 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ASMA

HELLO N A BIG HUG🤗
I missed out on your post today morning and replied much later. Doubt you saw it. Glad to have you back❤️
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha
How is Periyappa?
Please tell na 😔
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to Nisha and all the people out here on the 57th thread. Yippeee...hurray...👏🥳
Lovely update to start the thread. Sam is such a warm hearted person...she is more like Savvy I think. 

Appa...A+ for you because you love grandaughters and for continuing to rant against your SIL...keep it up and its the same from the other side too...Dude you also keep it up.

And II...Lasya is a combination of you and Dude...she is going to pick up both ur traits...and the first is one is going to be the angel that both father and buaa and grandads are wishing for. 

Dude keep waving the magic wand to help out your wife and her family.👏

I am actually very happy because there is no power cut today from evening. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

ASMA

HELLO N A BIG HUG🤗
I missed out on your post today morning and replied much later. Doubt you saw it. Glad to have you back❤️

Hey Dristi! Get your masters but get some fun in the bag too. 😉

🤗
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Res
Sonal
You can do index or spl index

Anything but I think first post is index so I will do index 😆 Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lasya n Baldie 😃