SS 57 Common Love - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the convo between Akka and the Dude and Appa and his favourite SIL. The last bit was poignant. II is acting like a ostrich refusing to see the reality. The family is also apprehensive of her reaction.
Baldie now getting all possessive of his leggy lass as Lasya is of the lanky dude.
A confrontation of the four is likely to be amusing. Ashu would love it i am sure.
The lovely update portraying the bonding between Appa and his Maapillai (he has not even said a cursory thanks for the Merc) dialysis will add to worry as much as the prognosis.  I wonder what Bala meant by let Janaki Athai stay with his parents. To cook for Vaishnavi, his parents and Shravvu i guess. Appa and Bala's priorities baffle me at times.

Baldie would say this to dude when he meets him πŸ˜›

Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
Days or Months...
😭 😭

But I agree with Sri's previous posts...
Good luck to your son Nisha. I am sure he is growing up to be a fine young man.

Putti, you turned color? I watched Pride and Prejudice again yesterday and remembered SoSy.

Poignant discussions. Don't want to say much because it is an emotional issue.

Vidya

Bala's words have no ulterior motive, he is very close to Amma and Appa, he cares for them, he is generally very affectionate, he wants Athai to stay closer to D II because she can rush to the hospital if needed

He doesnt want Athai to help his family out or anything. He realizes with II also staying at DII, and occasionally him staying over, there isnt much room for anyone else to stay over

He is just being kind in this case

He can be petty and selfish many times... I agree... but then the world is that way too
Wow! I really love those baby thoughts πŸ˜†
A Baldie and Lasya convo that way would b so much fun!!
I do enjoy the separation pangs between the leads. It leads up to some pretty awesome interactions between them.

PeriappaπŸ˜’
I marvel at the big hearts of the Iyers. I wish we had more ppl in real life like that instead of the Ambala Annas of the world. 

All the very best to your son Nisha. I'm sure he'll do greatπŸ‘πŸΌ
PUTTI
Congrats on turning Rockerz😳

ENVEE

I watched P&P too! But I kind of like the old BBC version starring Colin Firth n Jennifer Ehle better. Keira Knightly is so not my Elizabeth.😡
Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

PUTTI
Congrats on turning Rockerz😳

ENVEE

I watched P&P too! But I kind of like the old BBC version starring Colin Firth n Jennifer Ehle better. Keira Knightly is so not my Elizabeth.😡

Not sure about Lizzie but I liked the new Darcy. He portrayed the angst better I feel. Colin Firth seems more flippant.
Hey Envee Dristi n everyone...

I also watched Pride n Prejudice but by flipping with Batman movie...
Even I like this Darcy very much but not Keira Knightley as Lizzie...

Watching Mysore Dasera special in Kannada news channels..
Can't believe the construction cost of palace was just around 41 lacs in 1912... 😊Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
She won't throw up when with dude. .she won't thorwup when at home...II jUST needs pampering 
Dude kept his tongue controlled throughout the prank Vandu played...must be shock or something. LOL

So lasya loves dude
Baldie loves II and both of them have a sad sad lobe story cos the two own each other πŸ˜†

Periappa's part...its heart breaking...I've been trying to not think about what might happen

The two updates were beautiful penned...well i must use hilarious as a key word...since nisha seems to have a gold card entry into every kids head and then we love the kids...but a grrat way to fit in something funny in between stressful conversations aand make it all the more real... not in tears but in pain anf still cherishing life.

I think bala is winning us all back with his care
Ans no wonder appa doesn't like dude...i mean...its alwaya a conparitive way in which we love people...an extrovert bala and a conversational damad will definately subdue any good aspects an introvert R&B will have...and moreover...this guy doesnt even try.

Sigh!! Today baldie is the center of my attention...no pain no deep thoughts bas i laugh atbhis antics and keep looking ay baby videos for fun πŸ˜†