Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: jasminechick

Kalpana - I don't know about checks and balances. Just do it. Will others chip in, will they help when u need one ? Probably time will answer. I believe u are here in the situation in this frame of life based on your karma. 

Arasan endru kolvan;  deivam nendru kolum 

If u help out, u are passing that to kids. If u avoid like ambala Anna, u end up with a mukund. I think that's a kind of check and balance. 

Excuse my psychotic blabbering mind. 

Yes we have a saying that while kings  pass their judgements immediately destiny holds out
Let me tell you i have seen the officials who thrive on bribes within months face circumstances and health set backs that prevent them from enjoying the bliss of life. When people give them the money they curse them in their heart and  they draw towards themselves great negativity. They lose their health and peace.  There are others who do what is right by the dictates of their heart  may face difficulty and problems but there is goodwill towards them which acts as a shield.
Seidha Dharmam Thalai Kaakum...the positivity and blessings manifests in some form or other. How Mukund turns out to be , time will tell.
Amma is blessed with two gems in Vandhu and II and the dude and his family.
Bala is ok so also are his parents who openly admit on the wedding day to Sam what lovely lasses the iyer girls are. For Amma that might be more rewarding than a tiara placed on her crown.
Akka is lovely nodoubt but II and her dude have certain amazing qualities in reaching out  unconditionally unmindful of others response which redeems them.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminechick

ah. Late night active babies 😲

I have Friday off 😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha God Bless your Son!

Wishing him loads of success and happiness 😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dear nisha wishing your lil Prince all the fun and frolic a kid his age wishes for may he be bestowed the qualities and values that St you apart. Loads of love and best wishes sent to him
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Is it Birthday of our little master.
Wish him Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. Blessed, Happy and Healthy life.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey guys...
busy Ho Kya Nisha aap? Update eppo.. 😛
blue5sky thumbnail
Of course you need to spend time with yourself and family but you have made us crave..
Would love to know what II is going to wake up to.. I know baltant selfish me .. But it's just us 😉 all addicts.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Days or months??"

"Tumhari biwi soti rehti hai, ma ke ghar aayi hai she has no sense of responsibility" Akka spoke seriously

"Is she sick?" he asked sincerely

"NO she is not sick, she either eats or sleeps, she didnt even go see Periappa" Akka layered it thick
"Can I talk to her please?" he asked nervously, unable to figure out how to handle Vandita

He hadnt expected her to be confrontational

"Main usko keh deti hoon jab uthegi, she will call u when she gets home. Abhi iska yaha rehne ka koi fada nahi hai" Vandu said

R&B grunted shocked, he knew she would want to be no place else

"Umm...she had plans to stay there I think" he protested gently

"R&B, I have an infant, Periappa is in the hospital, Amma and Appa are in and out... Janaki athai has her
own grand kids, yeh bhi yaha rahegi who can take care of her?" Vandu said bluntly

"Umm... I guess u are right" he nodded, very uneasy

"Baat karogey?" she asked softly

"is she awake?" he asked joyously

"Barely" Vandu began to smile and laugh
"u were kidding!" he said huskily

"TUMSE AISE BAAT KAROONGI MAIN?" Vandu asked

"U got me" he said gently

"Cho chweet, I am saying things aur tum ladey bhi nahi? Ishita is full of shit when she says u fight a lot"

"AYYYO" "KUDU KA" Ii hissed

He could hear, he half smiled

"what else did she say?" he asked

"U are a tyrant, u are too fashion conscious, u spend hours at the spa"

"Ayyyo AKKKA" Ii shrieked in a sleep drugged voice

Baldie cooed

"IS THAT MY LEGGY LASS?' his eyes searched

II grabbed the lil cutie from her Amma and literally chewed on his cheek

"I love when u do that" Shubhang cooed

"Tumne usko ek raat bhi soney nahi diya" Vandu was on it, man!!

"Huh" R&B chuckled

"she said u bathed her"

"UR MOTHER IS DEAD" II hissed sprinting after a vanishing Vandita

Holding baldie

She chased...

"I didnt bathe her, just gave her a massage" R&B said

"OMG OMG OMG... jhoothi, she said, u always worked late" Vandu was furious

Amma was in the kitchen, smiling...

II grabbed the phone

"Do u see his hair grow?" R&B teased, hearing baldie

"Yest when I returned from my trip I felt he looked like he might be getting hair, abhi phir se ganja hi lag raha hai iska sar mujhe" II wailed, kissing the bald pate

R&B chuckled audibly, baldie grunted...as if sayin

"Is that someone important? coz I would rather just have u look at ME and gush to me...
I promise I WILL grow hair...P.S. between u and I I think hair is wayyy over rated.
There can only be so many perfect heads, the rest need to be covered with hair.." baldie cooed

"No hair huh?" R&B repeated, in what appeared to baldie, in a smug tone
 ...a guy from the "rest" acc to baldie's description, a curly haired, man with longish locks chuckled, and facial hair... claimed the object of baldie's desire.

Author worries what a shock it will be to baldie when he discovers that. The love of his life is married to a hair factory?

"what do u want?" Ii demanded

"You" he said... and didnt say anything

she sat on the sofa, cuddling the lil one...  "well, its cheesy and not of any use right now" she whispered

"Did u have a good night?" he asked

"are u kidding? Uninterrupted sleep is paradise" she mocked

He chuckled

"How is Periappa?" he asked softly

"Amma is going after brunch, she will take food for Appa, I think" II speculated

Baldie cooed, just watching II, flirting with her, trying to pedal his elliptical imaginary bike

Akka had a somber look, she didnt want to tell II what Amma had told her seconds ago in the kitchen

Periappa's kidneys were failing, and he might need dialysis...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bala came by around 11 after Amma left for the hospital, Akka narrated the report card correction

He called Appa and offered to sleep at the hospital on Tuesday night,
 Appa as usual declined "U are already taking care of ur parents, Vandu and the family, no kanna"

"Mama its no big deal" (Iyer son in laws refer to FILs as Mama) Bala insisted

"The fact that you offered is very touching" Appa choked up, he was flanked by uncaring brothers
So he knew

"Amma said Janaki Athai can sleep in Munirka" Bala offered

"No no, Lakshmi (Athai's daughter) started a new job at Vikaspuri, she has never worked in Chennai,
language problem is there, the kids have to be watched after school, so she cant stay at D II even" Appa lamented

"Why did she take that job Mama? I told u I have a customer at the Janakpuri branch that
owns a medical billing business right there in Janakpuri" "I could have easily gotten her a job there" Bala declared

"u are so caring, thank you... but she took the first job she got, her husband Venkat doesnt like Delhi, he wants to take a transfer and get out soon" Appa chatted about his niece from the hospital

"Delhi is tough Appa" Bala sighed, uncharacteristically using the title he used for his own Dad... for Mr Iyer

Mr Iyer was too distraught to notice...

"Is Ishita there?" Appa whispered

"Umm... no" Bala said, walking to the balcony

"We dont know how much long he has" Appa said

Bala was moved... he cleared his throat quietly  "Naatkala, Masangala?" ( days or months?)

"Aduvum sollalai" Appa sobbed softly (we havent been told that either)

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

No update?????

Check above da 😆
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling really bad for Periappa he does deserve this pain...
I loved the self thought of baldie tooo cute it was