Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi OS: Young Gods (16+) - Page 6

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mirabell

Hm... that was a really fun read... Clever storytelling... a lot in a little space. I really liked it.

That little spiel that Arnav gave Khushi about what made them Gods (did not miss the G .. :) and not g) was reminiscent of Fountainhead? :) 

Glad I clicked on your jokes link and glad to have found @IPK Fans Don't Say... and glad to have found this.

One of the better "smuts" (as you put it) I have read in a long time. ❤️

After reading your comment I thought about it and yes somehow even I am reminded of Fountainhead. Arnav would be the Howard Roark kind eh? 

And I'm glad you liked both the OS and IPKFansDontSay- both were results of pointless procrastination. 😆 

Thank you! Very happy that you think so. ❤️
Edited by boyznaka - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

My comment will either make you love me or hate me...

Reading this Arnav and Khushi being 'gods' gave me a very Ayn Randish feeling. I can sum up my entire comment in this one line.

Btw, werent you a little girl? You grew up so much in 3 years??? Arnavji mellow down ho gaye aur aap 16+ likhne lagi 😛

You write very well. I am impressed 👍🏼

RASGULLAJI! I could never hate you or your comment!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, you're right. It does have an Ayn Rand-ish feel to it, albeit unintended. And I am sort of.. not much of an Ayn Rand fan.. but it's alright because it's true!

LOL. I was only 16? or 17? Ab if I am 16+ toh fic should also be 16+ na?
maverickmartin thumbnail
I really liked this. I really did.

But...

I wanted to keep reading about their conversation. Kings and Queens in a world of their own. It really sounded like something that would go into a berlin-artparasite post on Facebook.

I dunno if you get that reference, but all I meant was, this was the first time ever I was disappointed to see smut come up in a story. ArShi smut, that too. :D

Fantastic writing. Where have you been all this time?!
Uck. That was so Christian Grey.
Edited by maverickmartin - 8 years ago
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing dear 
Thanks for the pm dear 
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! Im crazy for that song too! Now thanks to you I'm gonna keep visualizing this os and arshi whenever I hear that song... N this song is one of the most played songs in my Playlist * wink*. I'm also a Ravendor... n I'm loving it! All your works have this new sort of freshness in them.
If any ever says to me what Arnav said to khushi I would totally swoon! Oh such word can make the best of the women soon and with ASR in the picture...
Awesome!