Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ritika Will Be Back With A Bang " Smriti Khanna

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Smriti Khanna of Colors top ranking show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi is on a well deserved break. "I had recently moved into my Mumbai pad but because I was busy with shooting, I could not do proper renovations, which I am doing now."
What are our plans for Diwali? "I plan to go back home to Delhi for a few day's for the run up to the Festival Of Lights is huge in the national capital complete with card session's and parties. However I will actually usher in the Hindu New Year in my now house in Mumbai, chilling with friends."
Smriti informs us that Ritika (character's name) will soon make a return back to Meri Aashiqui as well. She however was not in a position to reveal the future track, "for I have yet to get a proper narration for the same."
Here Smriti takes a sweet dig at her fan's who are flooding her with message asking about return. " When I was doing the negative track before the break, I used to get hate mails. And now you want me back, interesting. Honesty I would take this negative feedback positively i.e.. I am doing a good job."
Smriti who had previously done only youth shows (It's Complicated and Yeh Hai Aashiqui) says, "I would always fight shy of dailies for the over the top drama was not my cup of tea. I guess what separates our show from the other soaps' on TV is that we also have a sweet love story which is appealing to the young. Normally this demographic does not tune into GEC. Having said that our writers also bring in lot's of drama which let's face it is the need of audiences. I began as a sweet girl in love with Ranveer (Shakti Arora) who eventually become the bad other wife along with the good bahu Ishaani (Radhika Madan)."
Smriti who has also done a Punjabi film Jatt Airways would not mind returning back to the growing regional film market. "But I don't think it is feasible as long I am doing the above popular Balaji show. "
Keep reading this space for more updates.

Anil Merani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs I will kill  u guys ...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh she had to come back one day! I love Smriti but please take some time for her comeback! Not yettt!

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i luv u smrithi but i dnt want rithika nw or ever..its enough if rithika comes last day episode of matsh to jus say tata see u bye bye...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was always obvious that ritika will back sooner or later.But I hope her track will be next track after Milan's track's end. Otherwise it would be horrible to sustain both demons Milan n ritika altogether.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
aaiye aaiye mehfil mei aap hi ki kami thi... TRP bhi nahi badh rahi thi..
😆
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

It was always obvious that ritika will back sooner or later.But I hope her track will be next track after Milan's track's end. Otherwise it would be horrible to sustain both demons Milan n ritika altogether.

I want them together..😆. 😆  Ritika alone handling every disasters of Ishveer's life does not look convincing... CVs just forcefully make her look strong which in turn makes IshVeer look weak...

Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago
STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
#SLAPATTACK

they always hit us where it hurts the most -
TRP = Terrible Ritika Plot
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sooner or later She has to come .She is gonna peep in untill her Char DIES *err i doubt it ðŸ¤£
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys trp or no trps they left her comeback open anyway so she was definitely coming back regardless.

Anyway for now I think the track has picked up so the trps will and should go up too