Harshad Will Meet His Match In KYY " Abhishek Malik

Posted: 8 years ago

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (KY2) fans be ready for a roller coaster ride cause according to Abhishek Malik aka Harshad the MTV show is heading for interesting times. "Manik (Parth Samthaan) is slowly regaining his memory and will now remember about the Band of Brother group which comprised of Manik' Harshad and Dhruv (Utkarsh Gupta).
"May be Harshad will become president. So Manek again want's to jam with me recreating the old mojo."
Here Abhishek who is also doing Bhagyalaxmi on & TV, informs us that BBC Worldwide is planning to introduce a new girl opposite him, "She will be fresher in the band. Interestingly she will turn out be nastier then my character Harshad giving him a taste of his own medicine."
Abhishek who first came on the scene with Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat is happy that the creative's have paid heed to the requests and toned down the negative streak in Harshad." At first he was totally a bad guy, beating Cabir (Ayaz Ahmed) black and blue and also hitting our professor. Now he will sober down after taking over the mantle of president. He will also chill with Manik."

Ask about Parth's return to KYY and Abhishek says, "I am glad that he is back, the fans were demanding it. It is sad that Yuvraj Thakur (Madhyam) left, but that was his call. We can't on his decision."
Among the guys on set, Abhishek jells the most with Utarkash. "Parth and me also bond well. Yesterday we were sharing a vanity van and gave very good scenes. To be honest unlike other actor's of the Fab Five gang, I am bit of an outsider as I have another show that I am doing show well. "

Keep reading latest spicy buzz for more updates.

Anil Merani

regaining memory slowly means what??that means he lost his memory??and he remembers only band of brothers,means does he think himself as a school boy??😆
btw tfs
Edited by parthian222 - 8 years ago
nandu ab kiya karuki
i think we r going to see fun manan scene
what about the other spoiler
manik nandani will have emotional reunion which fans will love? 
I am not trusting any of this right now...will watch n see
honestly it sounds stupid to me...he cannot be in his school boy age memory track. 
This sounds interesting, the Manik and Harshad chilling as friends part😆 Does this mean Manik has forgotten about Nyoshad and thinks of Harshad as his bestie cause that will be too much fun.
Manshad on one side against Fab 3 and Nandu. Imagine how much chaos Monser Manik and Harshad can create if on one team😉 Harshad will totally use a vulnerable Manik who has lost his memory to his advantage.
P,S. Harshad gets a 4th love interest in the show...waah👏
Originally posted by Priyakna

I am not trusting any of this right now...will watch n see
honestly it sounds stupid to me...he cannot be in his school boy age memory track. 

I don't think it will be schoolboy Manik but probably 17 year old Manik's memories prior to him finding out about nyoshadr.I think they must have been friends till that incident cause otherwise how would Mukti have been dating Harshad without her darling Manik's consent.

I believe him finding Nyoshad together 2 years back changed their equations.
Edited by shar1988 - 8 years ago
If this is true then the girls (Mukti, Aliya and Nandu) are sailing in the same ship as he would not remember them.  He will only jell with Harshad and Dhruv.  He may know Aliya as Harshad's sister but not as his ex-GF. Starting on a clean slate will he still sway towards Nandu? I think that would be interesting to watch.  It would also give us an insight into band of brothers dynamics.
I doubt the veracity of this article but it throws up so many questions...Will Harshad, Manik and new girl form a band cause Manik is pissed at Fab 5. What if Manik has totally forgotten Nandu and thinks that she is chipkoo Aryaman's girlfriend😆 

Originally posted by shar1988

I don't think it will be schoolboy Manik but probably 17 year old Manik's memories prior to him finding out about nyoshadr.I think they must have been friends till that incident cause otherwise how would Mukti have been dating Harshad without her darling Manik's consent.

I believe him finding Nyoshad together 2 years back changed their equations.

I think Harshad and Manik ended their friendship ten years back when they were fighting at the farmhouse and dhruv ended up being the victim of attacks from then on wards.
Anyway as I said let's see😊