Celebrity Fan Clubs

(*_*)Sweet S h a a n’s Fanclub(^_^)

victorygirl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😊

profession: bollywood playback singer  

Family:wife , 2kids                                     

This long haired sensation made his appearance in the song 'Q - Funk' from the album 'Oorja'He burst into the pop scene with sis Sagarika, powered by pop-guru Biddu's melodies and doing re-mixes. Shaan, the 'oh cho chweet' pop-star, has been wooing the audiences since he stepped into Indian Music industry. He launched 'Loveology' and gave everyone a well received lesson in the arts of lurrvee...

The track from his second album Tanha Dil, "Bhool Ja", which is an excellent ballad with superb lyrics written by the man himself! "Tanha Dil" catapulted to the charts within days of its release and was very popular on radio! "Dil Kya Kare," is a remix that caught everyone's eye thanks to its electrifying video and soothing melodies. "Mana Janab," is a fun and frolicky blast from the past that Shaan livens up with a latino groove. Induced with lots of emotional and groovy tracks, the album popped up the singer's star rating, market value and of course ambitions.

He did a bit role in a Kalpana Lajmi film – Damanand the breakthrough happened not in the medium he started his career with, but in the mother of all commercial singing in India – Playback."Musu Musu" from the film Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhiwon him several offers from leading music directors like Anu Malik, A. R. Rahman while "Woh Pehli Baar" won the budding singer a lot of fans.Shaan took on an altogether different route when remixes became the order of the day. He remixed "Hum Bewafa" and the R D Burman "Roop Inka Mastana". After the success of Koi… Mil Gaya(where he sang In panchhiyon) Shaan got films like Zameen,Inteha and Sssshhh… lined up. "Film music, though, has its limitations – you have to sing the way the composer conceptualises. In an album you can experiment," he says.

He's excited about singing an item number with Asha Bhonslein Bewafa. "She's been my icon for ages. She has reinvented herself with the changing times," he sums up.

Shaan loves to sing in English too. "Singing in Mumbai Matinee and Valentine's Day gave me confidence. I have no training in classical music but I can pull off a semi-classical bandish," says Shaan, who's also planning to do fusion with alaaps on the chartbuster Koi kahe number (Dil Chahta Hai).

From an aspiring desk – top publisher to a pop singer Shaan surely has come a long way. He is currently host the show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' on Star Plus that hunts for young talent. Keen to pursue their solo careers at the moment, there ar

Awards And Honors:
Award Song- Movie
MTV Asia Awards 2000 'Tanha Dil'
Best Of Shaan:
Song Movie
Woh pehli baar jab hum mile Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi
O Humdum Saathiya
Suno Na Jhankaar Beats
Dillagi dillagi Dillagi
Kuch To Hua Hai Kal Ho Naa Ho
Tere Bina Tere Bina Khushi
Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko

Yaadon ki Baraat

hey guys plz join shaan's fan club n show ur great suppport toward him, all the fans have their favourite celebrities fan club, its so strange there is no fan club of shaan here. JOin the greatt Shaans Fan club now n get ready for exciting joysss!! we all gona have rocking time trsut me ..plz drop in ur name so i can make a fan list QUICKLY..the person who will break in ist his\her name will be on Top😛

shaan's fans name: pm me or drop in if u want to include ur name in shaan's fanlist

Fans list:

indiandoll89

FairyAngel

ayeshag

fariha17

kyph05

Victorygirl

miss_srk

lazy_anaya 

mehroo123

GMs of the shaan fan club:

Ayeshaq😊

Esha😊 (victorygirl)

plz refer to these members if u have any ideas or suggestion for the club or u need any info regrading the club thnku😊

Edited by victorygirl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

victorygirl thumbnail
cmonnn guyss ! where r all the fans of shaan? 😕
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna join!!! I love him!!!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i m in..he is awesomeeeeeeee 😃
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sooo in...can't miss this one!
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am a biggg fan off hiss!
hee soo nicee andd sweeet and i love hiss voicee
am in the fan club 😊 😊 😳
victorygirl thumbnail
o wow great responseeeeee!! aight we goana start our roller coaster now 😛
victorygirl thumbnail

😳

This content was originally posted by: indiandoll89

I wanna join!!! I love him!!!

congratz u r the ist one to break in , ur name will be on top regardless of the Alphabetical order.😉 btw ur name?

im esha😳

victorygirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FairyAngel

I love singing... and I especailly love Shaan's singing... So I want to join!

❤️ Always
                                           FairyAngel

ur very welcome dear😊 btw ur name? im esha😳

victorygirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ayeshag

i m in..he is awesomeeeeeeee 😃

arre wah this fan seems familiar😉😆

ur so in in ayesha janu😳