DOLI ARMAANON KI EXTENSION

sukisona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

So I recently decided to write an alternate version/extension of the ending of Doli Armaanon Ki. It felt too cut short and rushed and the fact that it was cancelled irks me even today. I've really missed the amazing story and Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha Sargam's chemistry.

This alternate version will start immediate post-rape trial. So the trial will end, and everything after that point, including the scene with Damini and her friends insulting Diya, will never have happened. I just want to try my own hand at writing Shaurya and Diya's love story, since I have an idea that's quite different from the show's version. Also, I have a different story set up for Damini. And I have a few other track ideas as well (what do you all think of Shaurya having an illegitimate half-brother from Samrat?). I might take suggestions further down the line.

I will be posting it on my Tumblr account. Go to sukisona.tumblr.com for the updates and search alternate dak. You can also click my fanfiction tag to check out my other writings.

The first update isn't up yet, but I'll message those who are interested and make a separate thread linking it on this forum once I start posting.

I don't know how long I'll keep it up, but I definitely feel inspired for now. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you'd all read it. Thanks so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Would love to read dear.. 😃
Waiting for your update ...All the best 👍🏼 😃
zaraman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks alooot friend. Really missing shaya. Waiting for ur posts. 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow It'll be great to read an alternate version! Looking forward to your take