yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you life ok for bringing this classic lovestory of chander and sudha on tv screen.Thank you for giving such a beautiful show in the crowd of crap illogical shows.Its just 20 episode but each character connect with us very well.We feel their joy and sorrows.Thank you for introducing this six decade old story to new generation. This story is far ahead from its time while current stories are more regressive.Simplicity is its beauty.If there is true love in this world that would be like chander and sudha.Thank you for giving us countless emotion in just twenty episodes there is innocence,friendship,unspoken love,lust,sacrifice,pain,grief,guilt,socialnorms,regret.Hatsoff to Dharamveer Bharti for writing this materpiece and thank you life ok for introducing it to us. I hope in future we will get more such finite series

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
me to wanna say "Thank You"      to whole team and to the channel i think they should know that there is some people who want to  watch this kind of show even it is a sad ending though i love it, it has been very heart touching..beautiful 👏👏  
msg1 thumbnail
You wrote for all of us. No more to add here. Just want to Thank the makers, channel and the story writer. Really appreciate your efforts. Keep bringing more of the same kind. Thank you once again.
alex1 thumbnail
Yes, You said it all for me too.  Thank you to the entire team of Ek Tha Chandar Ek Thi Sudha and the Channel Life OK for airing the most wonderful beautiful short Love Story.   Alex
farlu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yurimehta thank you for writing this wonderful post.
Like other people wrote,I too say you said all for me.
I also like to say thank you to the entire team of ek tha Chander ek thi sudha and life ok channel.
The actors did brilliant job.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you totally...Loved the show...It had quality...which is so lacking in sbs shows...Life OK often gives quality ...Thanks to the channel and production house too...and also to the actors...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am also very happy Life Ok bought such a story. Hope to see such beautiful stories again. Read somewhere Cinevistaas is bringing a thriller of 55 episodes Shakthi in Life Ok. Waiting for that. Cinevistaas usually bring quality shows.