Ek Tha Chandar Ek Thi Sudha

And she died..in his embrace.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Can I say that I freaking LOVED the ending? I loved that it was kept so simple without some voiceover saying some deep dialogues or Chandar/Binti getting married or any of the typical endings you can think of. It was so in your face that at first instance, I was like how can it just end like that? But then as I looked back at the show, what more could be said? Sudha died, & along with her everyone else died. What more could be said to express Chandar's, Binti's & Dr Shukla's grief & guilt? 

This was a truly a beautiful tale of life. Not just a love story of Chandar & Sudha. But a tale of Chandar, of Pammi, of Sudha, of Binti, of Dr Shukla. Each character was equally important & instrumental in bringing about their tragic end. 

Blown away, really.

Thank you to LifeOK for airing this show & hats off to the production team of this show. It was such a tight-scripted, intense & beautiful tale of life & it wouldn't be possible without one & all.
Special mention to newbie Umang Jain who outshadowed even Rahil in some of the emotional scenes.
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farlu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Can I say that I freaking LOVED the ending? I loved that it was kept so simple without some voiceover saying some deep dialogues or Chandar/Binti getting married or any of the typical endings you can think of. It was so in your face that at first instance, I was like how can it just end like that? But then as I looked back at the show, what more could be said? Sudha died, & along with her everyone else died. What more could be said to express Chandar's, Binti's & Dr Shukla's grief & guilt?

This was a truly a beautiful tale of life. Not just a love story of Chandar & Sudha. But a tale of Chandar, of Pammi, of Sudha, of Binti, of Dr Shukla. Each character was equally important & instrumental in bringing about their tragic end.

Blown away, really.

Thank you to LifeOK for airing this show & hats off to the production team of this show. It was such a tight-scripted, intense & beautiful tale of life & it wouldn't be possible without one & all.
Special mention to newbie Umang Jain who outshadowed even Rahil in some of the emotional scenes.

Well said prc_fan1 very well said.I agree with your every single word.
I am really impressed by umang jain's acting.She made me cry.
Welldone umang jain.
I hope her talent is not waisted in ye rishta kya kehlata hai.
I cannot forget her role as sudha.Edited by farlu - 8 years ago
alex1 thumbnail
👍🏼  👍🏼 👍🏼 👏 👏 👏 

To a beautiful everlasting love story.  Loved every part, every episode. All Characters, each and every actor and actress did a flawless job IMHO.  Alex
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ Post maker: well said!!!

...even I loved the end..nothing else had been so beautiful and justified the Sudha-Chander love story...this end endorsed their immortal love and that too got accepted!!!

Thanks to everyone who were tied to this beautiful show in one or the other way...

Umang Jain...for me you will be always Sudha...you just personified her in beauty and innocence...in last moments when Chander was remembering Sudha ( past momets)...I just said to myself..Umang you just made the character of Sudha so so believable through your charming appeal...

Also Rahil as Chander...Rahil was perfect in bringing the emotions of a helpless lover...and last but not the least the actor playing the role of Sudha's father...perfectly displayed expressions " of deep regrets and guilt for spoiling two lives"
Edited by cherrypansy - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was beautiful. I also thought they might show Chander-Binti wedding. But they didnt do it. What they did was much more beautiful. Sudha established Chander-Binti relation when she asked Binti to touch Chander's feet and then keep it on her forehead. 
I guess in those days girls touched the feet of only their husbands apart from their father's and brother's. 
And in asking Binti to keep it on her forehead she indirectly told what Chander is to her and how Chander should treat Binti.
Binti is Sudha's shadow which will always follow him 
It's true what you said...when she died everyone else died with her.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Umang Jain did a fabulous job. She could.not have played it any better. And it is cemented in the final episode., perfect 
Beautiful end full of impact. Hats of everyone involved.