:| Broaden Your Horizon With ZS |:

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

"We are what we repeatedly  do

excellence therefore is not an act but a habbit"

-Aristotle

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

What is the last thing you do before you sleep?

If you answered 

"I check my phone" 

to both these questions then read on.!!!

We are going to introduce you to the g r e a t e s t thing since g o o g l e.

" There is t a l e n t for every art hidden in everyone.

You just  need the right t o o l to hone that skill."

Maybe the next

V i k a s    K h a n n a

M a r k    Z u c k e r b e r g

M   F    H u s s a i n

S t e v e    J o b s

is hidden inside you, waiting for inspiration and that little nudge to go forward. 

W e are here with that i n s p i r a t i o n 

We aren't here to sell a phone

We are here to give you that one thing you need to cross the barrier between  

t r y i n g & a c h i e v i n g

Here is a phone for-

The artist in you.

The photographer in you.

The writer in you.

The chef in you.

The innovator in you.

The geek in you.

For bringing out everything that makes you special

to the fore front. 

And ultimately 

inspiring the best in you.

Meet the brand new

Z S

It's not just a phone.

It's a way to broaden your horizon.

To become someone better.

To do something better.

Because the step towards success starts with the right tools. 

And we at ZS are here to provide you with that.

Scroll down to know more.

Edited by -TeekhiMishti- - 8 years ago

You might have gotten to know by now, that our product, only aims at broadening the horizons. 

We don't aim to sell a phone with blah blah features, but instead, we aim at creating an art piece for the users which gives them 100% satisfaction. 

We don't aim at selling a phone with a camera, we aim at creating a feature which makes the camera faster to focus and takes less time in clicking pictures. 

We aim at perfection,

We aim at spreading smiles

We aim at broadening horizons. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=246DhC1dO3I[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by CrazyInfinities - 8 years ago

You didn't believe us when we told you this phone was all the i n s p i r a t i o n you needed to excel, did you?

Yes you Mr. Skeptical who believes in numbers and figures more than words. 

Here are the s p e c i f i c a t i o n s which speak for themselves.

What can't a gamer do when he is given 3 GB RAM & a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor

Inspiring the writer in you is the 4000 mAh battery , 164.20 x 85.80 x 9.80 dimension (mm) & the 6 inch display read and write for as long as you want without the battery ever running out or your eyes ever cringing at the small screen

The photographer in you just cannot wait to get their hands on our 20 Mega-Pixel rear camera

Hey there is something for all the fans of the Selfie-nation with our 5 Mega Pixel front camera

Our 1920*1080 pixels display which show 518 pixels per pinch will leave you astounded with images and videos like you've never experienced before. 

Runs on latest Android 5.1.1 [Guaranteed two more updates]

Value addition features- 

We provide the following sensor features- Compass, proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Barometer, Temperature sensor. 

We are offering you a smart phone that is really smart

Our proximity sensor can detect your presence even before you touch it. This coupled with our bio-tech lock system which knows you by your touch make ZS not only secure but also more efficient since you dont have to waste time waiting for your phone to respond to you.
Our temperature sensor can predict accurate temperature even in remote areas.

Also consists of - Voice recognition, Corning Gorilla glass| Gorilla glass 4, 4G internet, LED flash, 32 GB internal storage, 128 GB expandable memory, NFC. 

We give you the choice to choose between the following colors- gold platinum, silver, space grey.

We've just given you a glimpse because we don't want to bore you with a long listof numbers

Like ice-cream everyone has their own favorite features & specifications

So order your ZS now and tell us which feature impressed you the most. 

Don't worry you can have multiple favorites as well.

And do not forget to check out our special custom applications we designed specially for you !!! 

To meet all your daily needs yet empowered to do so much more!!!

ZS is a smartphone that you dream of. Something you never thought could exist in reality. 

Grab a model of ZS and take your life a notch higher with it's never before made design and features, to know the difference of the ZS touch

When we dress up our accessories add that extra touch to make the look perfect. So how can we give you a phone without a shot at that perfection?

Here are our exclusive ZS offers to go along with ZS to make your experience an even more pleasant one. 

OFFER -1

ZS with customizable back cover.

Because we believe that the cover you use on your phone is as important as the phone itself.  You're phone cover should say your story it should reflect your personality. 

So for our first double dhamaal offer- 
You can upload any photo/ back-ground of your choice and get it made into a customizedback cover for your ZS. 

All this at a minimum price of - 15,499 /- 

Go on, take the offer and get ready to flaunt that perfect picture as your back cover. 

OFFER -2

ZS with head-phones.

Music is the food for soul they say. And we want to help you connect to your soul in a better way.

So for our second double dhamaal offer- 

You can have the ZS with the amazing ZS headphones with which you can hear anything apart from sounds from heaven.
 [Maybe we are exaggerating a little here😆]

At the unbelievable price of - 15,999 /- 

Go on take the offer and discover a new world with music for the soul. 

PAYMENT OPTIONS

If you think only ZS is enough for you. Then that is ok tooBut we can't let you go empty handed we have offers on that too. 

Actual price of mobile- 15,000 /- 

On cash payment we give - 10% cash back. 

We have easy EMI solutions with options for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and 24 months

If you use visa or axis card we give you 5% discount

So what are you waiting for? Choose your favorite deal and order your ZS now!!!

ZS, is a mobile phone specially designed to broaden the horizons of its users. It has been designed in a way, which will not only ease the hectic lifestyle, but with the help of its multitasking facility, it will help the users to take out time for leisure. 

In ZS, the company, we believe, that perfection is a necessity and hence, with the same attitude, we came up with a phone, which will hopefully, through its perfection, broaden the horizons. 

We, the people at ZS, will highly appreciate the reviews, suggestions and any scope for improvements regarding the product. 

24 x 7 our telephone line is available, where you can get your comments registered. 

Telephone No.- 0124-2351067

The users can even connect with us on social medial sites like 

Facebook  - Facebook.com/ZS
Twitter - Twitter.com/ZS

For any inquiries related to business and partnerships, please contact 

Phone : 9933220234

The following sites have been very helpful to us. 
It would not have been possible for us to design a product without these references. 

Background Music (VM) : Advertising Music.

Different Video Clips: 1. Motox Official Extended First Look 

Brought to you by

CrazyInfinities || .Chashmish. || supriya.ipkknd

Special Thanks to : psychobaiko 
"Because a team is only as good as its captain" .
It was fun working under you. And you didn't turn out to be a psycho 🤣