Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Written Update : 16/10/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]

The author of this post have chosen  to restrict this post to members only.

Hello all😊

welcome to our Friday Update.

Ajay comes back home with Shaina in tow. Shiana is happy and says she has some good news. Elaichi asks what news.  Ajay is silent and daadi asks him to answer.Shaina asks them for their blessings and says she is going to be their bahu. Everyone gets shocked to their core.

Shaina is elated and asks Ajay to tell all the good news. She says she is shy. Ajya says that he and Shiana have gotten engaged. Bhusan asks him if he lost his mind. Ajay says he is saying the truth and the wedding will be held next week. elaichi tells him that marriage is no joke and he shouldn't play with it. She tells him that they know he loves Sanjana. Trilok wants answers. Shaina takes his hand and places it on her head. She tells him to swear that this is real.

Shreya meets Shiana and asks her what drama she is doing.Shaina assures her that she won't reveal her secrets further as she has gotten what she wanted and that is Ajay.

Ajay tells Elaichi that he hasn't done anything wrong. She slaps him and asks him to leave from there.

Mishri is trying to escape. SHe wants to meet Sanjana at the earliest. She spots Sanjana's dad. SHe tries to signal him but to no avail. she breaks the window to get his attention. He sees her.

He arrives at the police station.  The inspector asks him why he came back. He says today he has gotten a proof to save Sanjana. He calls Mishri to come forward. Mishri comes and gives her statement and says that Ajju is very much alive and is actually roaming around in the city. Sanjana dad says he will arrange for bail within the half hour.

Precap---Dad has bailed Sanjana out. Shiana is talking about her marriage with Ajay. Sanjana over hears.

Sorry guys, i lost the zeal to write the WU.😳

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
Jen,🤗 thanking you in advance for having to endure today's puke worthy Shajay fest🤢 The new "IT" jodi.😆
I didn't even watched today's episode just read your WU, and boy I am irritated with Ajay. My head is spinning right now, I wish I could hit Ajay with that same vase. Sanju I know will be heart broken hearing this. Don't wanna say anything more coz when I say something good will happen it turns out just the opposite, I rest my case until then.
Originally posted by punamsharma

I didn't even watched today's episode just read your WU, and boy I am irritated with Ajay. My head is spinning right now, I wish I could hit Ajay with that same vase. Sanju I know will be heart broken hearing this. Don't wanna say anything more coz when I say something good will happen it turns out just the opposite, I rest my case until then.

@bold and get his senses back🤣🤣  Sanju will be devastated!