Sensational South

Article: Baahubali Vs Puli Vs Rudrama Devi

princessmanu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Baahubali Vs Puli Vs Rudramadevi : Rudramadevi Aims To Become South India's No.1Film ?October 6, 2015, 11:57 am

Baahubali Vs Puli Vs Rudramadevi : Which movie occupies No.1 position in south ?
This year, 2015 witnessed the biggest Motion Picture Baahubali and it kicked up a storm at the box office. Baahubali managed to collect Rs 600 Crore at the box office and it collected 15 new records.

This movie was released in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam languages. After Baahubali, the second movie that made everyone fascinated is Vijay's Puli. This movie received mixed reviews from the audiences and critics.

The fantastic visuals and star cast performance are the highlights of this epic drama. This movie is gathering decent collections at the box office. Now, the Telugu version of Anushka's Rudramadevi will hit the screens on October 9th, 2015 and Tamil, Hindi versions will be released on October 16th, 2015.

There are huge expectations on this movie since it was also made on a huge budget. Netizens are busy in comparing the collections of Baahubali, Puli and Rudramadevi. So, the biggest question that is revolving in everyone's mind is Which movie occupies No. 1 position in South'?

Although it was a tough question, everything will be decided after the release of Rudramadevi. As of now, Baahubali occupied No 1 position in south. We need to wait and see whether Rudramadevi beats Baahubali records or not.

Let us check the difference between Baahubali, Puli and Rudramadevi:

Baahubali Vs Puli Vs Rudramadevi:

Baahubali     Puli     Rudramadevi
This movie was made with a budget of Rs 250 Crore     Puli was made with a budget of Rs 118 Crore     Rudramadevi was made with a lavish budget of Rs 100 Crore
Baahubali will be released in two parts     Only one part for Puli     Rudramadevi will also be released in two parts. Second part is about Rudramadevi's grand son
Baahubali collected Rs 600 Crore at the worldwide box office     Puli is doing decent business at the box office. As of now, it collected Rs 37.05 Crore     Traders expect that this movie will collect Rs 100 Crore in two days.
Baahubali is high on visual effects     Puli is high on VFX effects     Rudramadevi was made in 3D and 2D formats
Baahubali created 15 new records     Puli has beaten Yennai Arindhaal and Vikram's I records at Chennai box office     It remains to be seen, how many records it will create
Baahubali witnessed powerful star cast such as Rana, Prabhas, Anushka and Tamanna     Puli has a powerful cast like Sridevi, Vijay, Hansika, Shruti Haasan etc     Rudramadevi has Anushka, Rana, Allu Arjun, Nithya, Catherine etc in the lead roles
Baahubali is all time opener and highest grossing South Indian movie till now.     Puli managed to beat Baahubali records at Chennai box office     We need to wait 3 more days to witness Rudramadevi collections

Courtesy:www. Iluvcinema.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just watched trailer of Rudramdevi.. OMGG!!! Rana.. :D :D :D
i watched Bahubali movie because i love Prabhas..
but then i just loved Rana's performance in the movie..

and now.. another movie of Rana.. and i'm so glad that he is casted opposite Anushka..

regarding Puli.. i didn't like the trailer at all.. esp because of Sridevi's make-up...

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
bahuballi cant be beaten
princessmanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveFawad

bahuballi cant be beaten

Yeah ua right..

Ps: Have we met before in SSEL Forum? Anyz nice meeting you... Im Manu 😳
princessmanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: itsokaysammy

I just watched trailer of Rudramdevi.. OMGG!!! Rana.. :D :D :D

i watched Bahubali movie because i love Prabhas..
but then i just loved Rana's performance in the movie..

and now.. another movie of Rana.. and i'm so glad that he is casted opposite Anushka..

regarding Puli.. i didn't like the trailer at all.. esp because of Sridevi's make-up...

I liked both Rana and Prabhas equally in the movie.. Yeah Rudramadevi is a splendid movie!! Give it a watch!! You'll love it!!

I didnt like puli either.. no offense to vijay fans here, but the role was not made for him.. he's way better if he plays a cop or a lover boy types roles...
princessmanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: gugata

thnksaaannkss

You are welcome
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I've watched all three movies, and i loved Baahubali and Rudrama Devi the most! Don't even bother comparing Puli with these two amazing movies. 

Although Puli had a good casting, the story was lagging and Vijay did not do his best for this movie at all!! The most i hated was his hairstyle! Did anyone feel that his hairstyle was too "modern" for that period. And Sridevi looked too scary (not the evil scary, but, the omg what happened to your face scary). 

Really liked Baahubali for its amazing cast! Minus Tammanna, who i thought was a bit too dramatic and overacted her role. I especially loved the second half of the movie, the war scene! it was perfect! Looking forward for part 2!

And for Rudrama Devi, all i have to say is Anushka is seriously amazing!! You can watch the movie just for her! and of course Rana ;) 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched Rudramadevi and wow, Anushka Shetty never fails to impress, heck she never fails to considerably boost her acting skills with each subsequent movie. Arundhati was by far my favorite Anushka Shetty movie of all time, but Rudramadevi is superb. The only thing that went wrong with Rudramadevi was the acting of the supporting actors (Allu Arjun wasn't acting very well IMHO, Rana Dagupatti was awesome) and that silly animation stuff. 
If they replaced or enhanced the animation, did some changes to the introduction and have Allu Arjun act for shit's sake, this movie would have done much better in the box office. 

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Allu Arjun was the best part of Rudramadevi for me ðŸ˜­