Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Why is Parakh Madan enjoying the 'attention' of fans? Read to know...

nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Appreciation in any form is acceptable!! And this holds good for actress Parakh Madan, who is now battling with a lot of negative comments coming from the loyal viewers of Life OK's Kalash (Balaji Telefilms).

Her character of Nivedita has gone from being bad to extremely evil. Recently, Nivedita was seen trying to stop the engagement of Ravi (Krrip Suri) and Devika (Aparna Dixit), but was not successful in it. Now, as her next move, Nivedita will try to spoil Devika's mehendi, and this will lead to huge drama.

Ask Parakh about the strong reactions that she is facing from fans, and she answers with a smile, "I love portraying this new angle in Nivedita's character. For her, all is fair in love and war. And this is love as well as war for her (smiles)."

She further adds, "I am facing a lot of hatred on twitter, but that for me just means that people are following the show religiously which is a good sign. Also, I strongly believe in the quote, Haters are just confused admirers'. So I am basically enjoying all their attention and interest."

That's the spirit, Parakh!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
tfs.. must say though.. no one hates her per say, its just her character Nivi that we dislike (still not hate) because she in the way of Ravika because of a misunderstanding (thinking Ravi loves her and not Devika ðŸ˜¡)