Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8

What was actually UNFAIR treatment.

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Everyone is aware of the commotion that happened due to Faisal's win.. I understand it will be harder for fans to cope with results especially when they have spent so much and effort to vote for their fav.. So the backlash towards the channel, I can somewhat understand.. However what some who feels unfair treatment meted out to SI has failed to realise that she was very lucky she had fans who could vote for her to make her atleast be first runner up.. Ofcourse they feel cheated that a dancer has won the show.. However if lets say the format is the same as previous seasons, only non dancers were to be made winner, that way Mohit and Shamita was also in the running for the winner title, dont u think?? However it was SI, who despite getting lower marks, was made first runner up.. Mohit and Shamita who did better than her couldnt make it because they didnt have crazy fans voting for them.. IMO its Mohit and Shamita who had been unfairly treated than SI.. No offence to her fans but I feel they are luckier than those who rooted for Mohit and Shamita.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's almost a week since finale.Move on like we all have.Edited by .crystalskies. - 8 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think who has fans or who does not have fans is in anyone's control. It is solely on the personality of the celeb one may want to follow / love / like/ adore / dislike. You cannot make any person anybody's fan or dissuade from being one. 

If SI has loads of fans there are umpteen reasons behind it, if anyone , ok now since u named MM and SS do not have fans, it is their onus and not anyone else's. One cannot setup fans for themselves. 

The format of JDJ has always been under doubt all these years ... it has always been about 50% votes + 50% popularity. 

Anyone who enters the show are for sure aware about themselves...someone has the talent of being a good dancer, others are not that great dancers but learn in the process. Some are popular some may be not but still everyone takes a chance by participating in the show. 

In all fairness , I believe JDJ should not have allowed Trained dancers to be a part of the show ever because they have an edge over all others. What Sanaya or Mohit would have taken 4 hours to learn , Faisal may have perfected it in 2 hours as he has done it before. And this is just an example I am talking about generally because this is the current season, Pick up any previous season and situation would have been the same . But this is accepted , isn't it ? 

Additionally everyone has a different perspective on how they look at the journey of the top 4 contenders. You have the above, I have different and likewise others have theirs too. It cannot be generalized. ðŸ˜Š

Please do not find new ways to belittle anyone. If San has fans , she has earned it for herself in all these years, its not a crop which has grown suddenly before JDJ...I have no clue if SS or MM have fans or not but it is definitely not unfair like you said above. 

I hope they have gained loads of fans now. 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed ... All while ppl have been crying tht it's non dancers concept n sanaya deserved to win ... No one said tht it's non dancers show n mohit should win or shamita should win who are WAY BETTER dancers than sanaya but also scored Better than her ... But still it sanaya should have cuz of votes n popularity ... I really feel frm nxt season they should remove voting ( like Nb7 did this year) they all deserving contestant get their deserving rewards ... So popularity won't b undue advantage for non deserving contestants...Edited by tehzeeb25 - 8 years ago
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i personally believe dancers n nondancers format shouldn't mix as at the end of the day,forget abt winning its a competition.being a competent dancer and also a winner dancing with nondancer is really unfair for all contestants who don't know abt abc of dancing.
nothing against faizal.
i have never like the format of this show,never.
dancers should compete with dancers not with nondancers thats what we call true competition.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly wonder if people really think that votes are being taken into account? The concept of votes increases audience interactions, it generates a lot of hits on their sites, and promotes their show. In a matter of business, if I was running the show, I wouldn't care about the votes. I'd care more about making sure that those hits and promotions kept coming in -- which would mean making sure that people would vote. 
My point - as long as the audience believes that votes are taken into account, they will continue voting. Once they find out that votes have nothing to do with the competition, Colors would lose all those hits and promotions through the audience. 

I personally don't know if votes are actually taken into account, I also am a newbie to Jhalak so I might be incorrect. But standing from a logical POV, I honestly do not believe the votes are being taken into account. I do believe Jhalak is largely scripted, but that's all just my own opinion..

As a Sanaya fan, I'm a bit disappointed that she didn't win. One last happy jump would have been awesome, but I'm glad Faisal won because he deserved it. His dances were the most creative out of all the other dancers and were a pleasure to watch. Sanaya's performances were nice, I do have a bunch of favorites that I truly love, but some of the others lacked creativity and passion and excitement. For example, I didn't like her first finale performance (the water thingy), but I loved her second finale performance a lot (the relay race thingy)