Ashish Kaul to enter Zee TV's Tashan-E-Ishq - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by asmaanixx

My head is literally like this right now  But I can see something like that happening on the show. It just fits all the characters well. Nice thinking!
the only thing we can do for now is wait and watch
Originally posted by -Abhiya-

May be Anita's hubby sat his bad eyes on Leela and then in anger Leela's husband killed Anita's husband

Whoa, if that happened then I can see history repeating itself through TwiNj & Yuvi. 
Originally posted by Pilu05

interesting now😃
super  excited to watch it 

tfs yaar
you r welcome dear

Whoa, if that happened then I can see history repeating itself through TwiNj & Yuvi. 

But i want history not repeating they can show this happened in history but now younger generation is not repeating same mistakes of the past.
Like younger generation is on same place where the older one was but youngsters that is twinj make a different decision with a better outcome. send yuvi to jail coz if they show repetition it wont be ncie what do u think?
also kunj beating yuvi i am game for that in every epi but i dont want him killing and carrying the weight with him for all his life.

Exactly I feel history would now repeat itself. I mean just like Yuvi Yuvi's father would be behind Leela and just like Kunj Leela's husband would be for her rescue
Originally posted by Iansomer1

But i want history not repeating they can show this happened in history but now younger generation is not repeating same mistakes of the past.
Like younger generation is on same place where the older one was but youngsters that is twinj make a different decision with a better outcome. send yuvi to jail coz if they show repetition it wont be ncie what do u think?
also kunj beating yuvi i am game for that in every epi but i dont want him killing and carrying the weight with him for all his life.

exactly. Even if the history repeats itself there is no problem. Bas the only prob is TwiNj shouldn't kill Yuvi he should be sent to jail instead of someone murdering him.
Based on what leela once said that yuvis dad liked her she did not know and lived happily with her husband... Unable to forget her he did not love Anita .. At that time I felt he left not died but left yuvi n Anita Edited by prem_diwani - 8 years ago