Dance India Dance Season 5

ISHQ IN FINALE(#ASHNEETA)

vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

A/N:- my friend MysticAura asked me to write an OS too along with my 4 ffs n yesterday's epi gave me the click I need to write anything so here it goes on our Fav couple ASHNEETA

Ishq In Finale

"Lets welcome that couple who started together as different individuals and ended as a dancing jodi. Lets welcome Ashish n Proneeta from Punit k Panthers" roared the host Jai Bhanusali's voice as he welcomed the most loved n popular jodi on the stage of Dance India Dance Season 5 Grand Finale.

The whole crowd cheered on hearing their favourite jodi was going to perform. It was a surprise for the whole of the audience. The couple were also ready to enter the stage.

Backstage

A-"what happened are u feeling the pressure?"

P-"ofcourse yes. I mean last time we created magic when we performed together n it was only masters, Grand Master,friends n our crew infront of whom we had to perform. But this is Our FIRST EVER Live perFormance together. If something went wrong or if we fail to create the same magic,the same aura?" She chirpped nervously.

A-"hmmm so that means you don't trust me? You don't trust us?"

P-"no I completly trust you but this LIVE word is getting on my nerves." She said looking at the audience.

He made proneeta turn towards him n brought her close.

A-"forget everything. Just look into my eyes n perform like there is no one. Its just U n me. We n our world." The magic in his voice made Proneeta forget all her worries.

They entwined their hands, took a deep breathe looked at each other n the confidence was back n they moved towards stage. The song started.

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main

Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
Hoon piya bas teri main
Ho chhu le toh khari main
(Toh khari main khari main...)

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri...

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main...

e laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq (x2)

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq..

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Raha na main phir apne jaisa
Ho raha na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq (x3)

Mera naam, Tera naam
Mera naam ISHQ!

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq (x2)

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiyaan
Tu jog laga de re

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Ujli kori preet piya
Satrang laga de re

Ang laga de re
Mohey rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Soon the performance ended and the sound of claps took over to appreciate the dancing jodis last act together.

Proneeta n Ashish were looking all over the response.

Ashish(whispering in proneeta's ears)-"look we did it. This is us our magic" proneeta smiled in return.

Now it was time for returning to backstage when a very familiar voice on mic stopped Proneeta oj the stage.

Yes it was our very own Ashish with the mic in his hand.

A-"today is our last act together on this stage. We both started our journey together in same team n with the same act. Initially we both were strangers but we came out as friends later on."

The whole crowd was smiling.

A-"I guess the whole time I had spent in D. I. D. haa been the most beautiful time of my life,but the time spent with you were magical for me." He went towards Proneeta n took her hand in his.

A-"we both know what we have in our heart but now the time has come to express it in words. This stage has given me name-fame,a great mentor and also my first love. They say first love's love stories generally are left incomplete but u know I hate leaving work incomplete. Once I take up a work I don't stop untill I complete it."

He knelt down infront of her n the crowd was busy cheering.

A-"so Miss Proneeta like the fans love to call us Ashneeta, will you help me in making it ASNEETA FOREVER? I LOVE YOU my girl... do u reciprocrate it?"

The audience hooted n shouted , "SAY YES! SAY YES" "ASHNEETA FOREVER!" 

P-"I don't know who will win today but I must say I have already got my trophy in form of a golden heart man like you. I had lost all the hopes to receive any proposal from u. I thought u would never do it but I must say this is the best proposal ever. I LOVE YOU TOO ASHISH. N ya its ASHNEETA FOREVER." The two of them ended up in each othera arms n forming heart with their hands.

Master Punit-"finally Dance India Dance k grand finale mei inke Ishq ka bhi finale ho gya. Hope you guys stay together forever."

G. M-"this is the best season finale I have seen. May God bless u both."

So this is how we had our cute loveable couple doing ISHQ IN FINALE... N in the end ASHNEETA FOREVER.

Edited by vrinda65 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...it was so sweet os😳
loved it...
ishq hi ishq😆😆
thanks alot for pm me vrinda😃
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mindblowing
loved it
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anwww didu
Meri request finally process ho hi gyi
Thank u SO much 4 writing this my beautiful bhootni!!!
Ab baat kare OS ki
This was lovely...super fantastic!!!
Even though I don't even watch d show, apki stories k wajah se me itni connect ho jaati hu k I don't even MIND not watching it! Its as though I can xperience it live!
N yeah- surprise, its my 800th post on forums. So I ws thinking of making a trip to LAA or ROL, but hey guess what! Im glad I opened dis pm. I ws actually saving it 4 later, u see
And ashnita...it IS quite a cute couple, I must say. Proneeta is so pretty...yea I saw DID once or twice
So to recapitulate, the OS is lovely lovely lovely lovely
DO write more! And ab bolna mat tht u cant write...di vi sab bhulke thappad maarungi!😡
I cud just abt give u a hug here
koi na...let me come there hug toh zarur karungi!!!
Love u LOTS
lots n lots n lots
-Sanyu
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Thanks for the pm