Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8

A Sanaya Irani fan declares.....Faisal deserved to win!!

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Honestly inspite of being a Sanaya Irani fan, after watching last night's episode, I feel this is the 1st  time Jhalak has been the most fair, among all seasons. The best and most popular contestants reached the finale, the 2 most popular reached the final 2 and the Best Dancer won the competition in the end. 

Jhalak is not just a popularity contest. It's also about dance. Just because Faisal is a trained dancer doesn't mean he should be deprived of the trophy. He is also a kid compared to Sanaya, and she did give a lot of performances onstage at award ceremonies etc which can also be considered as training.

Secondly, we should not underestimate the popularity of Faisal.
1) He is a DID lil champs winner, which means he has alot of dance show sms voting fans.

2) He is the star of Maharana Pratap which was rocking the TRP charts as long as he was in the show. Which means he has the TRP & sms voting audience on his side.

3) The entire ball game changed in the finale. Faisal had almost the entire TV stars fraternity on his side. While, Jai was posting "Thank you Morocco" "Thank you Russia" kind of posts on instagram, Faisal was reposting insta videos of famous TV stars who were asking their followers to sms for faisal. Some were former DID stars, popular Youth show celebrities, Maharana Pratap stars etc. And since these mostly young celebrities were asking people to vote for him, their equally young or younger fans must have done it for their idols.

4) I have experienced it personally. Since Jhalak started I was the lone Sanaya supporter among my friends, neighbours and relatives. I know of atleast 10 people who were voting crazily for their Maharana Pratap. And most of these people are not even on sns sites. They are all sms voting audience. 

5) Lastly if I am not mistaken sms votes have more weightage than online voting. And the final performances and judges marks also probably made a difference. 

So the conclusion according to me is, Faisal won it fair and square. I am happy for that sweet hardworking boy. He wanted to win it with his whole heart & he did win it. 

While Sanaya mostly had International online support, Faisal had huge Desi SMS support. But for all those who feel that Sanaya's popularity is restricted to the virtual world because of MIDs, it is not true. She has a HUGE International fan following. No one can beat her in that department. 

P.S. Before anyone calls me a traitor or not a True Fan, Let me say that I too am one of those sms voting audiences who contrubuted towards never letting Sanaya reach bottom 2. As a loyal fan I voted for her diligently. But I guess it was not enough. But what makes me sad is that I saw a few fans targeting a young boy on twitter for winning. That is pathetic behaviour and cyber bullying. All the twitter drama, channel bashing etc, leaves a bad taste in the mouth of even a genuine fan.

I love Sanaya and respect her so much. She is the one who made me believe in positivity. Look at that girl, she was so genuinely happy when Faisal got 10 in the relay. That's why I love her even more, she is genuinely good at heart. But I am not a blind fan. I cannot say something is wrong when I think it is right, or vise versa. Anyone who watched yesterday's episode without bias, would have seen that both performances were not upto the mark for her to get a perfect score. 

All I want to say is...The world doesnt end here. Life is full of challenges. You win some you loose some. In the end you only Learn. It's no point crying foul. Sanaya has already moved on from the loss, and so must we. She passed on a message to us fans through Daljeet saying that she is not at all disappointed and she has seen how much we love her. I think we too can graciously accept defeat like her. She may have lost the trophy, but she did win a lot of hearts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏 very very well said if all sanaya fans were like u I don't think there would be any fights u rightly said this is not the end of d world
Really happy that Faisal won truly deserved as for sanaya I don't hate her but her fan group who bash everyone I know all of them.r not same but few
nature-lover thumbnail
In a long time I'm reading a sane and unbiased post from SI fan 👏
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Such a sensible and well written post 👍🏼,
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
sensible post 👏 agree with you 😊
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Between all this fighting finally one sane post !!! 😊 Totally agree with u and wish other fans were as sporting as you.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
@ TM lovely post and thank you. Wish everyone would be thinking like you. This forum would have been a better place. 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for this post! 😳
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Couldn't have said it any better. Thank you, for posting this! 😊
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for such a fair and unbiased post. 👏