First time i m happy with jhalak winner

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Its always the popularity takes over and the deserving candidate loses.It always happens.Sanaya out of the three was weakest but in terms of hard work ;all the three have given the best.Infact mohit s elimination was disappointing. But all cant win right.

Faisal undoubtedly is the best and he deserved to win.I m really happy and this time nobody can bash rangeela channel for manipulation .
the win of faizal shows tat-u need talent 2 win not only popularity. sanaya is the only contest whos not on any social media but gt lot of popularity.her choreo ws giving her lots of publicity.others who r on the social media ws giving publicity 2 themselves but not too much like sanaya. sanaya ws the weakest.if she became  tthe 1st runners up its only cz of the votes. dance wise she should be 3rd or 4rh.shamita is a better dancer. everyone cn c see that except  sanaya's fans n whoever related 2 sanaya.

i liked the comment by lauren 2 faizal -"if u win,its like i hav won it".  she herself is a wonderful dancer but cudnt win cz of popularity thing. this trophy is  2 all the deserved ones who dint win in the previous seasons

sanaya stil hs chance-she cn participate in nach baliye. 
Agree... Till the end I was sure that sanaya or shamita will get the trophy and I was ok with it but when I got the news of Faisal winning this competition... I was thrilled... Yeah... Its first time the declaration is right... Not based on total popularity... Its not that other cant dance but they're not have the same pace ...
Originally posted by tanvismile

Its always the popularity takes over and the deserving candidate loses.It always happens.Sanaya out of the three was weakest but in terms of hard work ;all the three have given the best.Infact mohit s elimination was disappointing. But all cant win right.

Faisal undoubtedly is the best and he deserved to win.I m really happy and this time nobody can bash rangeela channel for manipulation .
Look at this nonsensešŸ¤£
Originally posted by qwertyexists123

the win of faizal shows tat-u need talent 2 win not only popularity. sanaya is the only contest whos not on any social media but gt lot of popularity.her choreo ws giving her lots of publicity.others who r on the social media ws giving publicity 2 themselves but not too much like sanaya. sanaya ws the weakest.if she became  tthe 1st runners up its only cz of the votes. dance wise she should be 3rd or 4rh.shamita is a better dancer. everyone cn c see that except  sanaya's fans n whoever related 2 sanaya.

i liked the comment by lauren 2 faizal -"if u win,its like i hav won it".  she herself is a wonderful dancer but cudnt win cz of popularity thing. this trophy is  2 all the deserved ones who dint win in the previous seasons

sanaya stil hs chance-she cn participate in nach baliye. 

Yea u r absolutely correct. Only votes took her to first runner upšŸ˜†
She didn't need to do any performance
She didn't need to risk her life with an Ariel performance An act that she has never done before... Yea votes could do it all.
Actually votes danced for her. And scored her

Really???  R u on ur senses???