Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
.SanayaIrani.

New Show Discussion  Thread

Originally posted by shona_arhilover

Yes, this is  Sanaya's next project discussion thread... and we dont want anyone here to give us a reality check... we dont want anyone here to criticize her ... we dont want anyone here to bash her ... we have the right to discuss new articles here and also actors associated with that article ... 

I believe all shows has its separate forum and they can make their fav's thread there and have a blast there .. and we should also be allowed to have one... NOONE should be allowed here to show us reality ... and if there is one , I hope DTs will take strict actions against them!

All I want that people who dont like Sanaya but still cant keep them away from a thread made for her and pop up to give this delusional fandom a reality check, it won't be appreciated by us.

Edited by .MysticalWaters - 8 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshita235

Hellooo all

Hey
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .MysticalWaters

Hey

Thanks for makikng this thread yaar i was so upset n i can imagine drama in forum by few so stayed away checked today m got headache honestly thank u for sharing link in AT
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for makikng this thread yaar i was so upset n i can imagine drama in forum by few so stayed away checked today m got headache honestly thank u for sharing link in AT

That place is worse than a garbage can now! Shitty people all over the place!
Anju.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayari_sanki99

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">That place is worse than a garbage can now! Shitty people all over the place!</font>

Ofcourse it is ppl can just throw salt on wounds whatever their opinion not gonna change sanaya popularity nor our love for her infact i love her more for the way she enjoyed faisal winning moment thats a quality to learn iam proud of her
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls guys just tell me did they mention the% of votes when they declear faisal as winner? I'm asking it again n again n nobody is answering.
Anju.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari-sona

Pls guys just tell me did they mention the% of votes when they declear faisal as winner? I'm asking it again n again n nobody is answering.

No they didnt mention abt it
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Lets just leave what happened.
Its time for a new begining!
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Guyz Its a humbke request do not discuss jhalak dikhlaja here please!
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pari-sona

Hey! Sorry yaar, didn't watch the whole episode yet...just the aerial act.