SS56 - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Nisha just walked through my door and caught up with a Super cuteee future update. Glad your golu went well. ❤️.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Morning n Evening people...
Nisha happy to know that you had very good time with family n friends .. 😊

The new week started but happy that need to work only four days then long weekend... 😃
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love reading foochar parts!
This time my mind went into sort of a frenzy and I ended up imagining a foochar ka foochar scene. Nivi heading off to college & she decides to go to CMU like her dad. Daddee R&B is of course so proud as is amma II. But amma II is worried about how her cutie kanna will manage all on her own in such a faraway land since she had never been away from her family. Daddee R&B will be silent & smiling at his wife's rapidfire Tamil rantings as she follows behind Nivi kanna who is trying to finish up her last minute packing. Nivi kanna will give a look of save me to her daddee and he will come sweep up his wife with a devilish glint in his eyes as daddee & daughter share a look between them. One enough II will be said and the rest you can fill Nisha because my imagination ended right there with the screaming of my own kutti waking up from her afternoon nap. 😆
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aarti..
Oh super foochar imagination 😊
How is Niyati doing?
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Aarti..
Oh super foochar imagination 😊
How is Niyati doing?

Good putti. her appetite is increasing day by day and I am facing shortage of energy to meet demand. 😳
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning/ evening all,
Future ho Gaya.
Waiting to know present mein kya ho raha hai.
NeelAsma, hope you had fun filled break.
Aarti, loved reading future ka future planning of yours for Nivi.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Kajal liked reading about your airport wala incident.