Posted: 8 years ago
Looks like you had an awesome break. Fresh and rejuvenating πŸ˜›
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Hey Asma, good to hv you bk.

Sri, is sarangi an event or a concert?

Kalpana one morning Asma and i ended up discussing clothes Sarangi is a Pattu podavai kadai...never visited but FB posts promted subscribing for daily updates ...drool over some combos and quickly discard some...gives me an idea how expensive podavais have become... My  explanation...with nieces and son growinging up i thought i'd pick a couple  and be ready for events( a few years ahead)πŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Looks like you had an awesome break. Fresh and rejuvenating πŸ˜›

Yes I did.. Not done yet πŸ˜ƒ
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello Asma we were all missing you and your perspective on the updates. Hows your break going? Do have all the quiet and fresh air away from the haze and Work( or are you away on work?)
A very happy Navrathri to you as well. Will go to Sarangi on Sunday ...Do you want me to post interesting pix?

Oh so you are in Chennai... Haha that's was were I was supposed to be .. Whoever knew this was happening. Well yes do post pictures of all those awesome Sarangi Saris. Sri there's another one to browse if you want to stay away from the crowded Tnagar places... Thia is in alwarpet and its called aavaranaa. It's an all under one store kind of place. I'm not much of a sari person .. I have only been gifted saris but my nieces take me there when they want to cream me πŸ˜‰
moonwearer thumbnail
enjoy yourself Asma...holidays especially in new countries is exciting ...i though have a list of favourites in the few i have visited and hope to return to them...my all time love being newzealand
blue5sky thumbnail

enjoy yourself Asma...holidays especially in new countries is exciting ...i though have a list of favourites in the few i have visited and hope to return to them...my all time love being newzealand

New Zealand!! I so get that.. My Brother lived there till last summer. It's Absolutely stunning. Sri make sure you go for a trek on Franz Joseph / fox glacier! A valley walk is a must do even if hiking or climbing is adventurous.
moonwearer thumbnail
Asma my work attire is only Sarees in natural fibers...October to Feb is silks...i say i air my silks on my body every year as part of my maintenance i guess for the last 2 decades i have bought plain Kanjeevarams and embroidered them...as mentioned my  nieces are young lasses of marriageable age ...Maami or Chitti wants to be well attiredπŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Nisha I just caught up with the awesome updates!!

First kick brings back memories! All you kiddos who await your turn.. It's truly magical!! 😊

I'm with II on gourmet food so miss good old home made yoghurt rice and idlis.. 😊 Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail

Asma my work attire is only Sarees in natural fibers...October to Feb is silks...i say i air my silks on my body every year as part of my maintenance i guess for the last 2 decades i have bought plain Kanjeevarams and embroidered them...as mentioned my nieces are young lasses of marriageable age ...Maami or Chitti wants to be well attiredπŸ˜‰

Wow you sound so classy!
I still need classes handling a sari. I wear them but not a natural.
Have you ever tried terracota Jewellery. My desi friends here love it. I'm yet to understand the Jewellery bit but love clay of any kind! Some of them are really stunningly coloured apparently meant to worn right with neutral tops.Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Namu - how are you?
Shilpa - how are the kids?
EnVee - bought of so much every time I wanted to give on the incline and pushed myself forward.
Putti- how are you? Did you meet any smart dudes for the junta here? Last we connceted you were interviewing college bacchas..
Ashu- ❀️ how are you?
Nouf-- how is the doc doing??
Dristi- my doll how are you?
Sri Kalpana, Shru hello guys!
Vikas and Jai - I hope this Sosy bunch hasn't driven you off.
Sonal Putti nice pictures and posts!

Kajal Pritee hugs..
The ones I have missed trust me it really is alltitude sickness!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago