Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

for all dears and nears ...A controversial & debatable ...question

Today if Ravan took your wife away ... would you still consider him evil ... 😆

Unfortunately we don't have any husbands here just wives moms girls and boys, had there been some hubbies they would ve definitely answered
I am telling you.

These future ones are THE best.

My heart keeps floating and I feel everything is right in the world when I read these updates.

Its like my Pizza/coffee in the bed with a good book on a winter night kinda feeling.

Sorry I am not in a solid state...my heart, brain everything just melted, theres just a warm gooey feeling in me. 
Nisha and Sri...u people just left me in a very undecided frame of mind...exist in/think of future or stay in the present. Super duper updates, just leaves a warm feeling in you. II and Dude are so lucky to have each other and all the family members they are surrounded with.

Sri...your poem now makes me wish Nisha start another SoSy story where Savvy is alive and Dude being loved and pampered by two females...ek janam dene wali aur ek jeevan sangini...

Dude ur question about whether the kids will take over her life and he will be the second best...think again man...she will always be the same. In fact she has to compete for the childrens attention with you. U will be Nivi's hero, the person who she looks up to, the person she adores the most, following in your footsteps faithfully, showing all your characteristics and traits...hmmm...I feel like gobbling up the updates as though it is a lip smacking dish.

Not in a sane frame of mind...just want to soak up the updates.

Good Night/morning all...
Kajal it was Ranjan who  proposed and the dude thought it was h
The patriarch that had fallen for II. The iyers were reluctant because of the tragedy...despite the scandal had savvy stood strong things could be different all these are conjectures,,,I was asked to attempt I did,,,
Guys,

Please collect future updates and post the links in SoSY index thread...
One us will update them in foochar thread in order..
Originally posted by moonwearer

Kajal it was Ranjan who proposed and the dude thought it was h
The patriarch that had fallen for II. The iyers were reluctant because of the tragedy...despite the scandal had savvy stood strong things could be different all these are conjectures,,,I was asked to attempt I did,,,

I know but I felt so that even then he would have done the initial talks, maybe this is the difference I was looking for had savvy been alive
"MATCH FIXING"

twisted past! 👏

❤️ it sri!!