Posted: 8 years ago
Kya Aaj ek aur Milne ka chance hai??
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Kya Aaj ek aur Milne ka chance hai??

Whose oracle tell... Well according to me Nisha is too busy to give other one.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Kahan gayab ho aap?

Missed your reviews so much.

Maha busy at work and upar se federal elections in canada in one week, candidate debates, freelancing, roundtables blah blah...isliye...

MATCH FIXING

Savvy and Ranjan had wished for another girl, he arrived as a surprise package.

With deep eyes and lashes ,loaded with locks and slender fingers and toes

As a kid he was silent and watchful ever demanding of his doting mother

His silent adamant ways worked well with her and he began to terrorize his sisters

Manny for a while was his partner in crime but soon he excelled the benchmarks he set for himself

He landed himself in all kinds of mess he was always the most sought after lad his age

He had easy ways to win over all he set eyes on...be it goals or girls

Ma turned a blind eye to certain acts of his that emboldened him to persist

She was his trusted aide willing to stand by him always surprising him by her endearing ways

She sobbed her heart when he moved continents for study and relentlessly visited him

She shopped and cooked for him with care making him feel special  with her every gesture

Specially crafted gifts were her speciality and beamingly shed say MY BOY IS LIKE NO OTHER.

He chose to outshine his dad setting targets and milestone he thought apt

His offices across the world his Ma's heart at the thought did swell

She was watchful odd the girls that ran after her prince none met her stamp of approval.

The scandal rocked the boat but she steadied herself affirming her faith in her man

Her action silenced his detractors and in camera the man and his wife resolved the matter in a week

Her counsel helped Manya steady her ties with her husband. She agreed to give up research and raise a family

Savvy was a socialite yet sought the quiet simplicity and serenity of Sringeri temple

Her Prince came to pick her from a temple visit. Ma and dude should enthralled by the iyer beauty singing soulfully

Ma watched him turn to feast his eyes on her his phone quietly recording her move and her breath

She smiled knowingly and set folks on the task of gathering info pertaining to her that stolen Ma Beta's heart

She ensured she never missed any gathering where Ishitha performed . Her joy knew no bounds when she heard where and whom she worked for

She began to frequent Spectrum and Perk on the pretext of meeting up with her man and setting up her son's office

Mother and Son regularly began to bump into the Burberry  clad slender iyer beauty

Ma and beta tagged dad for golf and Savvy initiated business plans with the Mr B

She knowingly nodded at her six footer who shyly beamed with relief

She discreetly enquired of the lass and her husband's assessment satisfied her heart and ears

She waited and moved till she was sure the lass and her son were deeply in love with each other

Savvy and Ranjan strode into DII seeking the hand of the Iyer Princess that their boy deeply desired.

A match like no other was fixed.

I love Nivi and R&B's convo feel so dad and daughter ones!!!

Svm 👏 but even though she lived it would ve been dude who would ve asked her n then they would ve done the formalities of being his folks
Aweee The Nivi and R&B's convo 
I miss my Daddy now!
He is going back in 2 days to Nigeria and i will see him again only after 1 year! 
Grr i just wish i could get out of this hostel and stay there with them!!! pufff
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Whose oracle tell... Well according to me Nisha is too busy to give other one.

Agreed ..
SR, hope all well.
Your missed here dear original oracle.
for all dears and nears ...A controversial & debatable ...question

Today if Ravan took your wife away ... would you still consider him evil ... 😆