SS56 - Page 56

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
wanna know what alex told II. I would love to see the guys asking questions and teasing II. The way they teased her on her wedding and want II to be funny while answering them
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by charlie1950

That's all for the day Confused
I just started and it ended
Abhi toh real thing started
Yaar for how long we r going to wait

I know nisha ur super busy with many
Things u do but I can't help sulking

Charlie

Nisha is online, so we can have rose petals in bed... Wink

LOL LOL
Hope is the word putti

Originally posted by putti77

That's all for the day Confused
I just started and it ended
Abhi toh real thing started
Yaar for how long we r going to wait

I know nisha ur super busy with many
Things u do but I can't help sulking

Charlie

Nisha is online, so we can have rose petals in bed... Wink

LOL LOL
Hope is the word putti

Putti green light is gone
Confused

Putti green light is gone
Confused

Let us not loose hope..

HiEdited by sonalgupta2004 - 6 years ago
I posted and before that there was an update Cry and I missed it, but then I could not have written the paper if I read the update then LOL so much to say but then too much to study also

I saw him stand with guilt laden eyes and Ma with disbelief and grief writ large in her blank stare
Her constant chatter replaced by willful silence...she could have raved ranted and sought explanations
To bear it in her heart she chose and distanced herself from the distant and dearly loved ones
I bear the cross of not having been her pillar of strength when she lost the shoulder she leaned smugly till then

I was unsure how to comfort her or what to say being silent i lost the plot i'd say today

The news of a baby to soon arrive. revived me. she became the mooring drawing me here
Little did i realize i was altered forever and began to long for my warrior bride
The baby arrived and stole my heart and she that had caused my flat fall
With her around i feel surrounded by words, shes my visual treat, that is an addiction now
I realize she is in command of me, now both my homes are transforming and getting crowded with folks
I wish to have in my life. more like her to chatter and love and be loved
We are settling to a comfort with each other, blissful and serene with her a semblance of life's good things have arrived and are here to stay

When she and Dimpal emerged, they don't seem heart broken Dimpal, cooks and carries her food in a plate sated

These lines describe dudes pain love addiction regret fantasy rage anger helplessness unconditional love for the women in his life and the wish to have all of them around forever happy chirpy noisy barfy grudgy and jealous n possessive of him like lasya manya n II