Fan Fictions

SS56 - Page 48

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Gave me a warm mushy feeling...esp when she comforted him after his words...dude...itna insecure...dont be man...she will love always, she will love u, scold u, throw tantrums and always keep u on ur toes...not a silent moment in ur life...love will surround u always in different forms.
And Ranjan...he will not take up the subject of going back...he is probably contented now, spending time with his son, gudiya and as added bonus daughter too. 

But ya, reality beckons II...work and even though she was enjoying herself...she also kept track of Ranjan's convo...all the more so because of the close confines they are living in. All the time I was enjoying the Paris updates I was always thinking when will the issue of going back rise up?

Dude not answering her question of him returning with her? What did Alex say is still whirling in my head?

Superb update Nisha and thanks for the same. Writing amidst all the hundred and one things you have to do👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
I have read that the strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift but in the burden he can carry.

And nothing can more describe Ranjanji here. Tackling his own set of problems, not overburdening anyone and at the same time lending support , a helping hand to them while being almost invisible and non-obtrusive.Sadly, the value of the such people around us is more felt posthumously.

Two sides to the coin of not having love. Envy and Grief
Envy comes from something you don't have - Manny
Grief - comes from loosing something you had - Ranjanji.

Beautiful piece written of the afterglow of lovemaking / the intimate convo between the couple morning after was endearing. Love and insecurities in the same measure. The title had me quickly calculating how long was she in her pregnancy. 14 weeks may be now and soon she will experience that first kick. An absolutely overwhelming feeling.
😛
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One doubt .
How many weeks is by Ii now
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

One doubt .

How many weeks is by Ii now

First trimester is 12-13 wks complete. She left for Paris in the beginning of second trimester. So she should be 14 weeks along
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="5">
</font>

<p align="center"><font color="#0000FF" size="3"><font color="#000066"><font size="5">MASSEUR</font></font>
</font></p>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">The fragrance of the oils and the gentle rub of feet and
toes</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">The rose petal created the fragrance and mood of a bridal
bed</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">The fingers caressing the rise and fall in the contours on my
smooth skin</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">The silken feel created...I adore everything of my expectant state and expressed my willingness to
bear ours again</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">I'm embarrassed at the execution of plan being reason for
smiles and fodder for discussion</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Work beckons me to MM and the description of the first kick
and recalling the discussion with Amma</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">I hope he's there by my side feeling my lower bump with
those slender finger tips of his</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">I Visualize what his Ma must have gone through in her expectant state the manner she
savored the time</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Was surmise now...The description and my fervent pleas will
draw him to Delhi sooner or later in time for the first kicking of feet</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">He definitely will be my top love and he'd know despite my
denial</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Motherhood makes me more perceptive of his loss I'll do my
bit to compensate</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3"></font>

Wow Sri. This is too good. Enjoyed reading it. 👍🏼
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NSB7

I doubt II is afraid of appa as much as she is aboit manny

Trying to cover dude's karni and karnamey before manny wakes up😆

Wah ji

It's not fear Nams 😃 it's damage control in stealth mode 😆
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dude wants to enjoy every moment of her pregnancy.. They need to come with plan to be together..
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In previous updates II worried that Dude will love kid more than her and in the current update Dude thinks II will love kid more than him..
It is just amazing... 😳
Mad for each other 😊
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A lady when becomes a mum and them a mum-in-law becomes possessive of her dil, coz a part of what she made is now at the whims n fancies of a new girl, many a times I have seen sons juggle their lives between the one who made him and the one who would make one of him, but in this tale it's altogether a different setup, II has taken that place in dudes life where someone has left unannounced n untimely, so she is luckier to have it all for herself... She doesn't have to see his mother love him more than she does, a wife never tolerates that importance in her hubby's life(it's an observation) for II it's all her own but she gets even jealous, of that small showcase or what would have life been had savvy been there in their lives in form, of manny... I know she griefs for he lost his mother but to imagine how it would ve been for II to see dude loved more by his mom, it would have been a treat to read for sure... I draw this inference from the instance of II being jealous of a sisters love for her brother...

And how easy or difficult it would have been to hand over her son to II, but life would ve been difficult some way or the other had she been alive... For life finds a way out to give grief and joy, if not this then that maybe...

All these are mere real life observations, moms may have a different say who have real experience.
SushSathisha thumbnail
omg i can't wait for the first kick!!!!
and the rose petals!!! uff