Fan Fictions

SS56 - Page 45

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
she pulled at his tee "enna sonney?" she whispered He pulled her silk blouse and whispered in her ear

Loved this gesture they at times behave like they are babies, my niece does this to me to entertain I blow my fringes on my face and she too tries to do the same on her face and it's so cute I can't even explain... Dude n II show such cuteness in such small gestures tune meri tshirt kheechi main Teri khichoonga types

One of the wife's quizzed II about pregnancy, Ii did her best to explain

That girl who used to deny of never having babies or having them after the age of 32, she might ve also mentioned this in the matrimonial column today is giving advices, situations change wishes change and people do too and II is a classic example of the above line no she won't grow up ever she is like that baby of her mayka n sasural both like youngest daughter n youngest dil, but her wishes have changed after she found her man

"If I hold Siri by your mouth will she translate for me?" II chuckled

Siri has been upgraded in iOS 9 so yep II she might also do that and emote for you as well, the new iOS says it has Siri upgraded 😆

held her hand all the way home, gently nuzzling her neck as they waited for the train She gently held his waist and let him lean on her I listen to u all the time" he mumbled on her neck massage my scalp with essential oils and make love to me on a bed of rose petals" she said calmly, albeit gasping for breath Rakshasan was massaging her scalp

Disclaimer:- Yeh sab lines are solely for the purpose of drooling do not try to read these infront of parents while having food or having conversation, try to savour these while alone and later drool on them when alone...
Sabhi ke liye uplabdh hai bache bade mummy beti shadi shuda ya kunware log.
Aur exam Ho toh galti Se page load Na kare!! 😆 😆Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST SET OF LINES AT ONE GO THAT I HAVE WRITTEN... I GUESS PRITEE SAYING MAYBE SHED GET TO READ EVERY ONES POINT OF VIEW HAS SET ME LOOKING AT THE STORY FROM CHARACTERS PERSPECTIVE...THIS IS THE LONGEST QUOTE OF MY LINES AS WELL THANKS
I saw him stand with guilt laden eyes and Ma with disbelief and grief writ large in her blank stare
Her constant chatter replaced by willful silence...she could have raved ranted and sought explanations
To bear it in her heart she chose and distanced herself from the distant and dearly loved ones
I bear the cross of not having been her pillar of strength when she lost the shoulder she leaned smugly till then

I was unsure how to comfort her or what to say being silent i lost the plot i'd say today

The news of a baby to soon arrive. revived me. she became the mooring drawing me here
Little did i realize i was altered forever and began to long for my warrior bride
The baby arrived and stole my heart and she that had caused my flat fall
With her around i feel surrounded by words, shes my visual treat, that is an addiction now
I realize she is in command of me, now both my homes are transforming and getting crowded with folks
I wish to have in my life. more like her to chatter and love and be loved
We are settling to a comfort with each other, blissful and serene with her a semblance of life's good things have arrived and are here to stay

When she and Dimpal emerged, they don't seem heart broken Dimpal, cooks and carries her food in a plate sated

These lines describe dudes pain love addiction regret fantasy rage anger helplessness unconditional love for the women in his life and the wish to have all of them around forever happy chirpy noisy barfy grudgy and jealous n possessive of him like lasya manya n II

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Yep it's the longest which explains so many fav lines could not go with one or two lines
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she pulled at his tee "enna sonney?" she whispered He pulled her silk blouse and whispered in her ear

LOVED THIS 😳
Rakshasan was massaging her scalp
Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Loved this gesture they at times behave like they are babies, my niece does this to me to entertain I blow my fringes on my face and she too tries to do the same on her face and it's so cute I can't even explain... Dude n II show such cuteness in such small gestures tune meri tshirt kheechi main Teri khichoonga types

One of the wife's quizzed II about pregnancy, Ii did her best to explain

That girl who used to deny of never having babies or having them after the age of 32, she might ve also mentioned this in the matrimonial column today is giving advices, situations change wishes change and people do too and II is a classic example of the above line no she won't grow up ever she is like that baby of her mayka n sasural both like youngest daughter n youngest dil, but her wishes have changed after she found her man

"If I hold Siri by your mouth will she translate for me?" II chuckled

Siri has been upgraded in iOS 9 so yep II she might also do that and emote for you as well, the new iOS says it has Siri upgraded 😆

held her hand all the way home, gently nuzzling her neck as they waited for the train She gently held his waist and let him lean on her I listen to u all the time" he mumbled on her neck massage my scalp with essential oils and make love to me on a bed of rose petals" she said calmly, albeit gasping for breath Rakshasan was massaging her scalp

Disclaimer:- Yeh sab lines are solely for the purpose of drooling do not try to read these infront of parents while having food or having conversation, try to savour these while alone and later drool on them when alone...
Sabhi ke liye uplabdh hai bache bade mummy beti shadi shuda ya kunware log.
Aur exam Ho toh galti Se page load Na kare!! 😆 😆

Lovely review Kajal as usual all points covered...
And yes kids do that gesture now a days Arishka pull my kurti from my neck line when she hav to say something or divert my attention to her
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna know this elise mystery 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi21

I wanna know this elise mystery

We all want to know but I think we hav to wait till evening !!!
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Lovely review Kajal as usual all points covered...
And yes kids do that gesture now a days Arishka pull my kurti from my neck line when she hav to say something or divert my attention to her

See that's why em jealous of you coz you have her and my niece is far far away, but I love Arishka and you are damn lucky
moonwearer thumbnail

carte blanche

He often humored every whim of hers and treated her to what she desired

Abiding by societal norms not his forte nor dearth of money his worry

He knew something had triggered her anxiety and sought to allay her fears

She was reluctantly in boarding and alighting and was clinging to him all the while

Her eyes scanned the room and sought reassurance that no former flames were present

She comfortably sat flanked by the dude and dad who made it a point to attend to her

The limited food choices she complained, not knowing the language came next

He knew too well that she was  attention seeking mode and was willing to give it limitlessly

He translated her queries, her dark desires,  impudent he was in his blatantly honest ways

Choosing food she'd savor in comfortable portions he ensured she was sated

Dad and the dude and all his friends strove to include her as best as they could

Manya was distanced with her, reminding the differences, choking at her whims

Spurned her offers and busied herself long distance  and II went quietly to bed,

II had teased her dude that she desired a head and a foot massage

Though the rest she was she was sure she'd get

The dude had excused himself of errands and armed with what was required

He comforted his II the way she had demanded with a top to toe massage

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A big surprise from YHM.
I know many don't watch but just wanted to tell.

Ekta did unthinkable

The character who everyone hates,who is insulted plenty of times,yet comes back to get insult.who ee call shameless.

She commited sucide fed up with TAUNTING from bhalla family.
Shagun committed sucide.

But as nisha guesses 
She will come as bhoot and haunts ishita and
She died along with ishra kid in her womb.

She is surrogate mother of ishita and Raman kid
Every one taunt her character she finally comit sucide.

Irony