Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys

Don't be disheartened... It would be busy Monday morning... We have more than 750 updates to cherish 😊

I am going to treat myself with foochar updates...

SR
Left office?
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Prathima weren't you off travel for 3 weeks?

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Prathima weren't you off travel for 3 weeks?

She went to attend important meeting today. Just started from office..
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Feels like drought here in sosy without updates

TOTALLYYY😭
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avni_19

TOTALLYYY😭

Not just cz of updates but there's no convos also like other days,looks like it's a busy busy Monday
moonwearer thumbnail
I guess we either need something interesting to gush about or bash about... Manny analysis done by some nothing else interesting...
Maybe cricket or movie...Did anyone watch Talwar?
moonwearer thumbnail
I guess we either need something interesting to gush about or bash about... Manny analysis done by some nothing else interesting...
Maybe cricket or movie...Did anyone watch Talwar?

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello all...🤗
Putti...quickest journey ever...😊...50 mins
Sri, had to go to office today...had a telepresence session with US
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jo socha tha wohi hua neighbor ke saath

She did not ask me why I didn't send my 7 year old over the weekend for being watched to be able to go to Martian

Her daughter stopped coming over, she texted me at 7 this morning saying she wont anymore😃

I wrote back saying "I am disappointed your husband would ask for the unpaid dues right after I ask him for a favor, it seems to me like I can only have ur friendship if I watch your daughter for free through the school year saving you guys thousands of dollars, and on top of it make sure I pay your husband for yard work before I ask for ONE TIME care. That one time care will be given ONLY when you guys think its convenient for you"

"Was I running away with the $70? Don't I watch ur daughter for free every morning?" "Did u guys even think u must offer to compensate me, since I seem to be saving you $500 a month?

"And now I am suddenly the bad guy for saying I watch ur daughter for free?" "You guys are entitled to free care daily but I must pay my past dues before I expect one time care" Niiice...

I haven't heard back...😃 I am fine with it. Thanks Shru and Kala  for giving me the encouragement to be honest. I am a complete total pushover.😭

Sorry for not posting the next chapter this morning, too many calls.

I watched Martain last night. I paid my regular sitter $20 and went happily  MUST WATCH!! Tremendously entertaining, taut, well thought out... factually correct to a large extent (not the story, but the science behind it).

Our male leads walk around at 50 with a coquettish virginal smiles (barf!) trying to land a nubile 18 year olds...🤢 Matt killed it as a Botanist/Martian

It will take Bollywood 100 lifetimes and yet they cant produce anything like this. It has Academy Award written all over it.