Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Nams very wel written  was waiting to read ur tufts

Sri good plan but will have  to see have never been to plays

Though have been to rangashankara would love to meet u all

shilpaaa
Thankyou 🤗
Been so.long.
Take your kiddos to that thing...i saw many tiny little ppl there yesterday...asking questions and laughing and explaining what is happening to thier parents...in one scene where there is an exam going on...the master asks the question and swami and his frienda are trying to answer and a kid from the audience stood up in the seat and answered...so cute

Rangashankara food is awesome...the cafe there. I love it 

Ok now i will take your leave...need get some work done.
And hope to catch up soon witj you 🤗
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

Sonal
You are doing wonderful job with special index..
👏
If you are using laptop have word or notepad to prepare the links...

I have all my notes in SoSY folder 😉

Thanks putti, I m using I pad and yes I prepare on notepad.
I love learning new things it keeps me up tight ... I m enjoying
Doing it. All the working will take time but I know I can do it.
I learned web designing in 2001 when comp. we're not that easy
Now a days even a cell phone hav all the features...
It's my interest that I m able to do it as I don't want ki Vedika says to me
Mom u know nothing
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NSB7

Thanks sonal putti and avni

Avni..you are right
Manya mofat hai
Boll deti hai sab kutch
She doesn't know to hide things

But dimpal ke samne uska bolna...it was so natural
Agar i dont like my sisters friends i tell her...tu sambhal...i dont like that girl...age teri marzi

She was so shaken after the fight... jo dimpal kabhi awaz nahi uthata...usne papaji ko room see nikal ne ko kaha
And zor zor see ladh rahe the
I would be worried
Kya pata..manny and her husbands fights could have beem bad and her mind imagined the fight to be similar.
Tho she freaked out

Uske case mein agar II galat hai..tho its ok if II overhears...she must know ki dimpal ko hurt karke she can get away.
Bura lage tho lage.

We know what happened inside...we kmow what II thinks
But manny doesn't
And manny only sees dimpal is angry and upset and worried
The man who never cared for anybody was angry and thats big for manny

And dude dint shout at her
He kissed her forehead and hugged her.
His very way of saying..i know u care and agraid manya...but sabh thikh hai
Im ok see..
And dont worry

A simple expression speaking of how manny needs to be understood first and judged later

Kya bolet ho??😊

Bilkul sahi...aur kya pata shayad Manya must hv faced all those physical abuse..as in getting beaten by her husband and then that lead to divorce. Anything must have happened and seeing their fight, it must have brought her all the old bad memories. Well im just assuming...! Nisha didn't explore Manya's first marriage stories. Hoping to see that so we can explore more of Manya and maybe we might even feel pity for her despite her arrogant behavior.

Plus a girl like manya would want to be loved cared and pampered...she expected that in her first marriage it didn't work phir aya Vik usko sirf paiso ke paade the thn comes M . Basically she's not even secure with the latest guy she's hooked to. Staying single or even in complicated relationship at the age of 30+ definitely makes you go crazy! U expect many but not satisfying u plus she's crabing her brother's love which is not there as compared to before.

The last line..so apt...! She needs to understand anything before judging. Aisa na ho ki she judges so much and later she regrets.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nammu perfect insight into Manny's brain loved it 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thought of not to peep in here until next update...
Just came to say...
I ❤️ SoSY moms more n more... Period.
Bye for now..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Avni and Nams   my two cents on Manny.

We all come cast not as these Mahatmas. We come with strokes in varied hues. Some are flat characters some are round evolving all the time. Nisha as a very skilled writer brings in multiple dimension to each of the characters she pens. I am sure Manny is  being very concerned for  her  loved ones when they are all that you have stems from her insecurity and when the bitterness is emptied and she begins to make space for love and care in her heart be genuinely loved and cared for we will be able to see the traces of Savitha and Ranjan's upbringing. Till then the defensive mechanism that she has shrunk into to go on the offensive to safeguard the interests of the self and her loved ones. Life has struck a rude blow in a series and there is none to divert her pain into creative energy. It was one mess after another. In Sam Tan was her anchor and Lasya the much needed healing factor. In the dude work , his pursuits, success and lasya and her Mami have become the anchors and distractions and the persona of his II is transforming him and healing him .
Manny is intolerant of even being called by her dad as Manya. It is always my way or the highway. She has made wrong choices thus far and paid a heavy price and it has left her with a very very deep scar. Her healing can happen only when she is ready to empty the bitterness. Her venting out is a release of pent up wrath and the fact that II covered her with a sheet is news that shocks her. You can see how nuanced the writing is. As the tale unfolds we will find her emerge quite adorable unlike the proverbial mean SIL's of Indian Soaps.

I read  custody when i started watching YHM and liked the serial for the character delineation of Raman and Ishitha. When they lost it i stopped i was even shocked to read that Manju Kapur wanted Shagun not to be depicted demonic. As a creator you love all your creations.
Manny is possessive. She adores her family. She has not accepted II as part of the family as yet as she is yet to bond without her filters interfering her perception. In the case of Tan or II trusting Bala it is because of the ties forged in formative years have now become deep trust. The trust that exists between II Dad and Sam II and Tan II has undergone the litmus test. The dude trusts II implicitly as he has seen her redeeming qualities like Sam and Dad. II is still unsure because of the dude's past and she is unable to discern when he teases and when he is sincere. Sam Tan Dad all have understood and seen her innocence and naive intelligent adorable girl. Manny has seen too much of sorrow and exploitation that she is unable to see beyond the surface.
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nams...will definitely put forth the idea to kids and hubs...will log in to the website and chk the timings...we can only go in weekends. we go to Sai Baba bhajans or the venkateshwara temple in JP Nagar...and take walk around there. Even we went to the cafe and had snacks. I had the most yummiest Saabu Dana vada there...
thanks for letting me know.
shidin0117 thumbnail
oh...How well you people write. Really good insights into the workings of Manny's mind.
Thanks Sri, Nams, Avni
shidin0117 thumbnail
Guess we have to wait till tonight for the update and just hope Nisha is not too busy as it is Monday...calls and as such.
Chalo, me saying bye for now...off to the gym.
moonwearer thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tFmpflAHvY[/YOUTUBE]