Posted: 8 years ago
MANNY 
What i think she is like...

If i stand there as II and imagine a manny and experience whatever II feels like...she looks like a loin ready to pounce at me
Scary...doubting me...keeping me on gaurd..and causing me trouble.

As Manny its entirely different 
I have been exposed to things i failed ti handle...i was broken down and crushed to earth by the man i thought i loved..again and again
I have no hope on the emotion love...i believe the world is filled with selfish bas***ds (pardon my language... i being manny..verbally no filters) and they approch me for money..physical possibilities or jist flirt...i struggle not to get carried away...but i end up doing it...after all i am alone and lonely...while everyone is settled...im wanderig...so o meed to be feel loved...even if it is fake.

And my siblings?? U as much as think of laying a finger on them...i will chop your both hands legs and stuff off...no no not just chop your head off and give j easy death.

I dont want them to go through What i have...i dont want to see them get hurt
Reason why i love Marliese... or any girlfriend that dimpal had...he wasn't attached to them...if they walked out..he never cared..nobody ever did...he like a magnet and they would stick to him..hr wouldn't have to be in pain...he never cared for them.

But Ii? They are married for godsake...something that shows how deeply invested my stupid brother is in her...AMD so she scares me...she figHTS him... ignores him..and orders him around...and dimpal follows her like a puppy...im afraid she will walk out and dimpal won't be himself ever again...or she will bamk om his love and use him...how can i see him hurt??
And why will she love him back? After dad...after how screwed my family is...how dimpal wanders and runs away to paris..how he never talks and expresses...she is too good to be true

Can a woman be so down to earth and nice and good anf caring? Sam is...but thats sam..and II cant...can shr? Nooo i dont want to let myself think that...no no no

Tan..tan stood by sam through so much...What has II done for dpal? Nothing compared to that..how can i trust her with my brother????

But dimpal talks to dad...because of her
Dad is happy because of her
Sam says she is real
I feel good around her too
But! No...i cant trust...i cant 
Havr seen enough not to trust.

After she walked into dimpal's life
I meed to knock nefore entring his room
I cant get alone time with him
I cant cry and fight because he is always around 
He doesnt play games until i fall alseep anymore 
He doesn't sit and talk to me for hours 
His house and his room are not equally mine now
He doesn't show up in my house
His free time isn't mine anymore
My dimpal is not mine amymore 

And he never compramised..not unless it was for me..not even sam..and now!!! He has changed for her.

She now comes attached along with dimpal

Agrhhh...do i talk to her nice or no
I lIke her but i dont trust her..dont want to
I like her but im jealous of her...i cant help...!

I jUST dont know!!!!!!!
Originally posted by moonwearer

booked my tickets...jagrithi i get first hand info as my hubs is like Jagadish Raja's foster son and my son has acted in Roona's plays. We have known every detail of Jagrithi since the design.
Small world...but distance  and driveto Jagrithi is crazy i go only on Sunday afternoon there.
Prathima why dont you come for the play too? it is walking distance isn't itWe can meet up and Shilpa you son would surely love the tale its in our part of the town.
thats a nice plan
Im not here during dussehra so i cant make it..or i would have come too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by moonwearer

lovely Nams
thanks
Not as awesome as your poems anyway ๐Ÿ˜†

I dedicate that one to nadira ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She wrote me a lovely note saying she loves to read my perspective.
๐Ÿค—

And thanks to putti for some insights ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now i gotta run...
Tadaaa
Originally posted by NSB7

thanks
Not as awesome as your poems anyway๐Ÿ˜†

I dedicate that one to nadira๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค—

And thanks to putti for some insights๐Ÿ˜Š

Now i gotta run...
Tadaaa

Well written Nammu ๐Ÿ˜Š
All my lovelies have a good day n night..
Keep your hopes high till 11:15 IST...
Since
Umeed pe duniya kayam hai...

thanks
Not as awesome as your poems anyway๐Ÿ˜†

I dedicate that one to nadira๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค—

And thanks to putti for some insights๐Ÿ˜Š

Now i gotta run...
Tadaaa

Lovely feeling described nams u all r just amazing
"Most of all i know is that i love everything of him"
Best line Sri although all r good but it is bestest ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sonal
You are doing wonderful job with special index..
๐Ÿ‘
If you are using laptop have word or notepad to prepare the links...

I have all my notes in SoSY folder ๐Ÿ˜‰

MANNY
What i think she is like...

If i stand there as II and imagine a manny and experience whatever II feels like...she looks like a loin ready to pounce at me
Scary...doubting me...keeping me on gaurd..and causing me trouble.

As Manny its entirely different
I have been exposed to things i failed ti handle...i was broken down and crushed to earth by the man i thought i loved..again and again
I have no hope on the emotion love...i believe the world is filled with selfish bas***ds (pardon my language... i being manny..verbally no filters) and they approch me for money..physical possibilities or jist flirt...i struggle not to get carried away...but i end up doing it...after all i am alone and lonely...while everyone is settled...im wanderig...so o meed to be feel loved...even if it is fake.

And my siblings?? U as much as think of laying a finger on them...i will chop your both hands legs and stuff off...no no not just chop your head off and give j easy death.

I dont want them to go through What i have...i dont want to see them get hurt
Reason why i love Marliese... or any girlfriend that dimpal had...he wasn't attached to them...if they walked out..he never cared..nobody ever did...he like a magnet and they would stick to him..hr wouldn't have to be in pain...he never cared for them.

But Ii? They are married for godsake...something that shows how deeply invested my stupid brother is in her...AMD so she scares me...she figHTS him... ignores him..and orders him around...and dimpal follows her like a puppy...im afraid she will walk out and dimpal won't be himself ever again...or she will bamk om his love and use him...how can i see him hurt??
And why will she love him back? After dad...after how screwed my family is...how dimpal wanders and runs away to paris..how he never talks and expresses...she is too good to be true

Can a woman be so down to earth and nice and good anf caring? Sam is...but thats sam..and II cant...can shr? Nooo i dont want to let myself think that...no no no

Tan..tan stood by sam through so much...What has II done for dpal? Nothing compared to that..how can i trust her with my brother????

But dimpal talks to dad...because of her
Dad is happy because of her
Sam says she is real
I feel good around her too
But! No...i cant trust...i cant
Havr seen enough not to trust.

After she walked into dimpal's life
I meed to knock nefore entring his room
I cant get alone time with him
I cant cry and fight because he is always around
He doesnt play games until i fall alseep anymore
He doesn't sit and talk to me for hours
His house and his room are not equally mine now
He doesn't show up in my house
His free time isn't mine anymore
My dimpal is not mine amymore

And he never compramised..not unless it was for me..not even sam..and now!!! He has changed for her.

She now comes attached along with dimpal

Agrhhh...do i talk to her nice or no
I lIke her but i dont trust her..dont want to
I like her but im jealous of her...i cant help...!

I jUST dont know!!!!!!!

WORDDD...Very Well written about Manya's viewpoint. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Staying in her shoes and analyzing stuffs will definitely make us feel bad for Manya but at times I wonder tht Manta should watch what is she talking. She expresses everything on the face and talks without thinking. My opinion. The other day she bursted in front of RnB. Theek hai Bhai hai. He knows her well n her nakre But But if II ws thr, Im sure II myt throw a fit to go bk to Delhi or might not talk to Manya anymore. II is more sensitive when it comes to matters like this. I feel...!

I hope I made sense here...! Manya Lovers...my opinion, no offense.
Thanks sonal putti and avni
Avni..you are right
Manya mofat hai
Boll deti hai sab kutch
She doesn't know to hide things

But dimpal ke samne uska bolna...it was so natural 
Agar i dont like my sisters friends i tell her...tu sambhal...i dont like that girl...age teri marzi

She was so shaken after the fight... jo dimpal kabhi awaz nahi uthata...usne papaji ko room see nikal ne ko kaha
And zor zor see ladh rahe the
I would be worried 
Kya pata..manny and her husbands fights could have beem bad and her mind imagined the fight to be similar.
Tho she freaked out

Uske case mein agar II galat hai..tho its ok if II overhears...she must know ki dimpal ko hurt karke she can get away.
Bura lage tho lage.

We know what happened inside...we kmow what II thinks
But manny doesn't
And manny only sees dimpal is angry and upset and worried 
The man who never cared for anybody was angry and thats big for manny

And dude dint shout at her
He kissed her forehead and hugged her.
His very way of saying..i know u care and agraid manya...but sabh thikh hai
Im ok see..
And dont worry

A simple expression speaking of how manny needs to be understood first and judged later 

Kya bolet ho?? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Nams very wel written  was waiting to read ur tufts

Sri good plan but will have  to see have never been to plays

Though have been to rangashankara would love to meet u all