Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I Know he loved his mother more than anything or anyone i love mine and love what his has made of him and what she means to him

Srividya...this line aced it and the last line...how heart warming...

Shru...that but is shamelessly added by everyone of us...๐Ÿ˜†
we all know how busy you must be Nisha...but what to do? We are a pack of hungry SoSyians...our morning will go well after reading an update๐Ÿ˜Š
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is a lot to say but yhe last line had me in a magical land
I know...he said 
He knew it cos he felt it with ranjan everyday

If he knows exactly what II says
He feels the mononlongue i gave towards ranjan

He wants to know
He doesn't want to know
When he knows the mundane things...he is afriad he might wnd up knowing about the spooky things he cant hadle...the scandle 
But he still wants to know and ia curious and is avoiding kmowing cos it will only hurt him.

II wants to know him...and write a book on him...like every wife...girlfriend... because she feels like an outaider otherwise.
I dont remember the name no. Etc of the update...but dude felt like an outsider when was lost in her tamil ppl...he was jealous and Also wanted to know more about her (when he picos her up from pattu class or something)
So he knows what she means...exactly what she means.

Its just been an year II...you have a life time to know each other.

And manny...her acceotance towards II's watch...telling her he wrars only simole watches and the whole...supporting II for a monute and going back to saying he may be having a 100 swatches around..it was like...she was loat in conversation and reveled her true self and zappp she realised her mask slipped off and wore it back
She is trying hard to know II but she doesn't want to kmow her and get hurt so...she is trying harder not to know and accept Ii

Have a goodday ๐Ÿ˜Š
NSB7 thumbnail
Went to a play yesterday
It was swami and his friends presented by a group called visual respiration

Very well done.

All you moms and theater enthusiasts kn banglore mUST go for it
They have show's on 23oct in rangashankara again.

The kids there yesterday loved it...and for the generation thats moving away from.bools like malgudi days...this is a nice way to make them reach the kids/grownups.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NSB7

Went to a play yesterday

It was swami and his friends presented by a group called visual respiration

Very well done.

All you moms and theater enthusiasts kn banglore mUST go for it
They have show's on 23oct in rangashankara again.

The kids there yesterday loved it...and for the generation thats moving away from.bools like malgudi days...this is a nice way to make them reach the kids/grownups.

Thanks Nams will definitely go watch RS is such a boon with a hop skip and jump i can see plays that i love Chowdaiah was where i would hang out now the commute kills...don't remember when i last watched a play there.
NSB7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Thanks Nams will definitely go watch RS is such a boon with a hop skip and jump i can see plays that i love Chowdaiah was where i would hang out now the commute kills...don't remember when i last watched a play there.

rangashankara and jagriti
Both auditoriums are tiny cozy and host great plays.

Jagtiti is at Whitefield 
Rangashankara is at jpnagar

And their websites have play details and concert details etc.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's thanksgiving in Canada today and although we don't eat turkey with  cranberry sauce, we did eat pumpkin pie, sat on the dining table without fighting for once and thanked the lord for giving us what we have today. And while I am thankful for everything, let me also say that I truly thank Nisha for giving us SOSY and through the  tale a wonderful bunch of friends. I hope we will always be together if not in the real world but certainly in the virtual world we have created for  ourselves. So THANKYOU!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

It's thanksgiving in Canada today and although we don't eat turkey with  cranberry sauce, we did eat pumpkin pie, sat on the dining table without fighting for once and thanked the lord for giving us what we have today. And while I am thankful for everything, let me also say that I truly thank Nisha for giving us SOSY and through the  tale a wonderful bunch of friends. I hope we will always be together if not in the real world but certainly in the virtual world we have created for  ourselves. So THANKYOU!

Thank you too Shruti. Amen to what you have said.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NSB7

rangashankara and jagriti

Both auditoriums are tiny cozy and host great plays.

Jagtiti is at Whitefield 
Rangashankara is at jpnagar

And their websites have play details and concert details etc.

booked my tickets...jagrithi i get first hand info as my hubs is like Jagadish Raja's foster son and my son has acted in Roona's plays. We have known every detail of Jagrithi since the design.
Small world...but distance  and driveto Jagrithi is crazy i go only on Sunday afternoon there.
Prathima why dont you come for the play too? it is walking distance isn't itWe can meet up and Shilpa you son would surely love the tale its in our part of the town.