Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Manya stumbled... looking down at her Dad's mug unwilling to ack the act of kindness... it was going to screw everything up for her mentally

We all just need that one moment to revive our moods back to normal or get back to our line of thoughts, and the one who helps us do that we shall always be thankful to that person, there are days when we get angry to such an extent that we feel we can't get back our composure, for me the former is caused by pigeons and the later is done by dogs and babies, every one who has a pet would definitely understand this perspective...

Manya was so pissed off at II that she rattled in front of her sister but she too needed just that one moment to get back to normal, when ranjan mentioned II's little show of care n warmth she melted immediately... We all need that one moment which cools us and we are back in the present.

ELISE? Is that short for Marliese? She froze, stumbling out of the leather swivel chair

Lo hogaya Kalyan II ke vacation ka, any ways it's an assumption until now which has every possibility to turn out to be true, but I hope she is spared the horror of having Marliese at dinner again, coz dude and m have surely moved on but it's never easy for a girl to tolerate the other girl she may be past but for II she is her worst nightmares come true

drink?) He nodded... smiling... hoping she didnt notice his half full bottle of Sam Adams by the foot of his chair. Manya stared at dimpal dumbfounded

Agyankaari pati!! See Manya marriage does this to you, is it that bad?? It ain't acc to dude, so move on...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the 56th thread to author sahiba and  to all the fellow lovely SoSyians...
Feeling bad that I am not able to comment about the superb updates...a lil busy...atleast until hubby dearest goes back to office๐Ÿ˜†

But I am having a great time reading all the reviews, opinions (whatever I have been able to catch) experiences which just enriches the life.

Happy to know all the wonderful people in this thread.

Thanks to you Nisha...you are much much appreciated๐Ÿ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shilpa
What are weekend plans for Cuties..?
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Cuteness overloaded

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yo folks...๐Ÿค—
What is Marliese doing posing as dude's office friend๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Why is she back in the picture...

Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Party minus Marliese would be great...
Nisha
Please no Marliese please...
Don't want any stress for pregnant II ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Party minus Marliese would be great...
Nisha
Please no Marliese please...
Don't want any stress for pregnant II ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't think it's m, had it been her she would have sent msgs in French, coz m ko toh English aati nahi
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I don't think it's m, had it been her she would have sent msgs in French, coz m ko toh English aati nahi

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on 56th Nisha.
Thank you for giving such and amazing tale and amazing set of people to hang out.