Posted: 8 years ago
Ayyo Sri...after the cute warm update reading this poem was like seeing through window into their thoughts...II, Manny, Ranjan. Superbly written, please tell me...how many minutes it took you o write this...👏...I dont know...😉

I still don't know if you liked my dance for you on our sangeeth or not

Even I want to know about this...author ji...please kindly oblige...😊
Hello! Good morning/evening. I hope everyone is doing good.

I came to mom's place for Dasara setting. This time we will be setting it up on a small scale because parents are traveling midway.

And a friend is also coming over.

Happy Sunday to all of you.

Nisha. Kattipeya for the watch or the warm embrace? 😛 Both we like. Did he understand the word and that is why he gave her the warm hug?

Have fun with the Navaratri arrangements. What would be your younger son's contribution?
Envee
Enjoy your time with parents and friend...
Originally posted by putti77

Envee
Enjoy your time with parents and friend...

Thank you. You have a super Sunday too.

Vikas. Mahabalipuram? Never seen though I did study in Madras for a bit. Some time.
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Another beautiful update...the gift and their hug stood like that for eternity...im in aweee.. my reaction ❤️

Loved it totally. Dude's way of saying he loved the gift...Tooo adorable. ❤️
Good Morninggg alll...! Sunday, a holiday mood for everyone I guess.. Here its working day so no fun! Hehe!

Enjoy people! :-D
Good morning all.. Had a sound and long sleep after long time!!
Woke up to such a cute and romantic update made my day
Dude defeinetly know how to push her buttons , as he say it at rouses him to see her irritated and speaking Tamil 😉
He is so much in love.
II and her insecurities about M well one can't do anything as it is natural and it is bound to happen
Every time and in a way it is also a sign of love jealousy so dude u hav to take it in a supporting way and ensure every time II in one or the other way!!! 👏
Originally posted by moonwearer

Not sure...You gave Pritee one if you can mail that we can read it and clarify what we dont understand. Sonal and i want to learn as of now

Is any tutorial before on any thread before for the indexes???