Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

"I have something for u" she whispered "I know that already" he teased, reaching for her lower belly

This has to be the most cheesy line in the history of sosy, in some odd 800 chapters this is the most cheesiest line till date 😳 and then of course the bulge rubbing

Hai na I too just loved it,, made post just before u on this only
This is just wht say utterly romantic... And they say dude is mum he don't speak 😉
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Hai na I too just loved it,, made post just before u on this only
This is just wht say utterly romantic... And they say dude is mum he don't speak 😉

I too saw after posting, are I forgot to mention that line, he can be the quietest and yet make you go mad with those one or two of the precious words he's stored in his memory... Like mama ne kaha Ho beta baat karo kaam karo uske badle

I too saw after posting, are I forgot to mention that line, he can be the quietest and yet make you go mad with those one or two of the precious words he's stored in his memory... Like mama ne kaha Ho beta baat karo kaam karo uske badle

O ya., how was ur exam?
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

O ya., how was ur exam?

It was good!! I was praying to be able to sit through it

It was good!! I was praying to be able to sit through it

I can understand, giving exams r alwAys like that... U know now also sometimes I get dreams that I hav gone to give exam with wrong subject revised 🤢
Absolute Classic!!!
Frustrated husband : seriously I think that my wife is a distant cousin of Nathuram Godse.

Friend: why do you think so?

Frustrated husband: She has been systematically eliminating all Gandhis from my wallet!
Lockwood & a spoonful of food😆

She watched his slim long fingers grip the watch, clutching the dial in his warm palm
she blushed  she KNEW what that felt like☺️

He was always clean, very rarely wore cologne, only soap and afrer shave

His clothes his hair and his skin, all were SO him

"Kattipeya?" she asked softly... unsure "will u wear it?" she followed in Tamil

"ask me in Tamil again" he said like he liked the sound of that😳

"Kattipeya?" she asked

He did near the Cartier leather strap he wore... he didnt wear much pricey things, he could pass off as a 20 something techie
He preferred going unnoticed in a crowd, but was blessed with  unusual height and extremely good looks thanks to Ranjan and Savvy's genes
The Cartier strap was wearing out... he wondered if it was his parents' gift for Bachelors or double Masters or starting his own company

II got a Titan watch from Appa for her CPA... and Amma made aloo curry and poori... did he have a aloo curry poori tradition?

What was it
He extended his wrist, "Umm... it looks great" she lied

She didnt know if he liked it

He sipped his chai...

His wrist wandered in her vision

"Take it off?"

"the other one" he coaxed

"Really?" she asked her eyes lighting up

The leather strap was worn at places, a tiny thread dangling

He wore Swatches before... she didnt know if he had gone out and bought it or were those gifts

"Do u like it?" she asked

"Its OK" he smiled

"Oh! Ummm"

OFCOURSE ITS NOTHING LIKE THE ONES HE HAS
ITS SLATE BLUE AND HAS A MAP

YOU THINK HE LOVES MOUNTAINEERING
AND IT WILL MEAN SOMETHING TO HIM

MOST LIKELY NOT

YA... I GET IT
SO SHUT UP

He bend down, and held her chin

"I didnt know what else to get u"

"I shud have asked first... I know... its dumb"  "I have agift recepy, u can take it back or I can too" she said

He gathered her close and sealed her lips... with a groan...

It was a long hungry one... erotic and  caring at the same time... "I was kidding II" he whispered

"U dont like it?" she asked

The pessimist that she was

"Not at all" he nodded

And with that glint

She smacked him... he laughed over her skin... causing lil pockets of flush on her neck and cleft... she yanked his hair

"U are a stinking piece of trash" she scolded

He molded her to his form

""Have u climbe dthe Matterhorn?"

"My first climb when I moved to Paris" he said smugly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stood in the embrace until eternity... until they heard voices in the kitchen

Though people had to pass the bedroom to go the passage way leading to the kitchen in the far end, the walk in closet and bathrooms were not visible as u walked by

He let go of her gently

"Can we leave in 30 minutes?"

"I dont want to go" she whispered

He caressed her lower lip, stroking... "Are u sick?" he asked

NO I AM NOT
I FEAR I WILL HAVE TO SEE UR PARTNER'S SISTER
I DONT WANT TO
ASK IF SHE IS DATING AGAIN?
DID HE CALL HER ELISE?

ASK ASK

HOW?
I WAS SNOOPING AND FOUND A IM?
I WANTED TO KNOW THE TIME AND I SAT UP AND I SAW AN IM

AN ELISE HAS IMED U
I CANTTT

"No... I dont go to bars... u know.." she admitted

"Its not a bar" he said dryly

"Oh! apdeena? (where else?)

"U shud go to be able to see" he said like talking toa child

"i dont want gourmet French food, a spoonful of something decorated with a twig of parsley..." she ordered

He threw his head back and laughed

"Ouch for the Michelin chefs" he said

"Well they need to cook for people with an apetite" she said smugly

"I agree some are more hungry than the others" he whispered... as his gaze trailed her neck and went down her cleft

"Trust u to twist everything and make it about sex" she said like a prude

"Making love to you all night would be called ravenous apetite" he nodded  "See THAT would be sex talk" he said Or "eating..."

"SHUT UP" she punched...She gasped softly leaning on the wall  "thanks for the lesson... vidu da"

"30 minutes II" he warned, tracing her neck with the tip of his tongue

He left his empty chai cup and wandered out

She went to the kitchen heated her chai and drank it like a starved woman, ate 6 "biskut" wandered to her birds
humming... raised a toast

HE LOVED MY GIFT
SHE SMILED SMUGLY
FIRST TRIP IN FRANCE?
NIICE
WONDER WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE

she sighed and stared at the birds

and sang softly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She asked him where they were going to eat  "Lockwood" he said  "2nd Arr"

"Secret hideouts" a website said

Lockwood

73 Rue d'Aboukir, 2nd arr.; Mtro: Sentier

Tucked away on a side street in Paris' garment district, Lockwood is an unassuming
coffee shop by day and a hot rock-and-roll cocktail bar by night. Those in the know literally go
underground via the back stairs to sip, eat, and listen to vintage rock (Jimmy Hendrix, Rolling Stones)
in the labyrinth of 16th-century vaulted stone caverns lit by candelabras. The young owners"brothers Thomas,
Olivier, and Christophe Lehoux"developed the hybrid idea based on their experience working behind top coffee and
cocktail bars around the world. DON'T MISS: Quesadillas filled with six-hour cooked pork, Southern-fried chicken buns,
and the smoky, soothing Penicillin cocktail"honey, lemon juice, fresh ginger, and scotch topped with aromatic wood-smoked malt.

She wore honey colored cords and and a burgundy silk blouse with Chinese motifs and a honey leather jacket with a voluminous burgundy wool scarf
If it werent for the Iyer braid and the ruby nose ring (fake ones she left behind from her previous trip) she could very well pass off as a Parisian model
A pregnant Parisian...

Manya wore a fiery orange mini dress and knee length boots.. she wondered HOW she packed it. The coats closet in the living room contained a giant sized LV suit case
The door man must have brought up the day she came

"Di u like Jimmy Hendrix?" she asked in awe... she hadnt heard much? any? she couldnt even remember

"thats like asking do u like water" he teased gently... as they leaned on the wall of the 8th Arr Metro

"i dont know you" she whispered staring at the tracks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely 😊 😊
her first gift to the dude ??? and the dude's appreciation in his own way...cute...❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Acho I am a sucker for looong warm hugs...I need one now 🤗 🤗

II, just wait...you have ur whole life to know him...

Lovely lovely Nisha, he likes her gift. These small little things in a relationship are so important to strengthen it. And the dude, OMG he is just unbelievable. It's lime he's putty in her hands but at the same time makes her believe he cool clam and collocates and couldn't care less - keeping her constantly guessing, jabki the truth is that he is head over heels...
Thanks Nisha, taking time out of your super busy schedule you continue to move this forward..hats off to you indeed!