Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sonal, you are lucky your Dad it made it out of ICU, many arent so lucky.
I know what you mean, it changes your life forever.
Kala: Thats why they say childhood is the best time of life, its emotion free, in a certain way, I am sorry to hear about your Periappa, as an immigrant I have learned to live with nightmares about parents' health.

Asma: Porum di suthinadu, get back on the job😃 Too much vacationing is not good for the body or soul😛

Where is Kalpana

Vidya: LOVELY POEM

Swan: I know exactly what you mean, about not having a faithful group of readers, I was a victim of it at the broader show/Forum on which this tale is based. People travel in cliques I have noticed through social media. India Forum has got to be the scariest of all places for a new person, its like Patti's tales from childhood about a traveler walking from one town to another unaccompanied and being accosted by robbers. Its somewhat like that, if you are not surrounded by a "sena" u dont stand a chance. Not sure when u began reading, but I started to write as a prank for a dear friend called Columbia, I used to write reviews of a "real life" based romance of the show's leads that she used to write. She urged me to write a fiction

And then ten months later here we are...

I have a day job and family and kids, so I can tell myself I am not "solely dependent" on this tale for my self worth😆.
For a long time now this page has quit being about the tale... its about how we were raised and how we deal with joys and tragedies, including the sudden passing of a very very dear friend. Everything in life is so fleeting...

As Garima posted, in order to have peace u must move away from unhappy people, events and things.  This is one such place

I'm not sure there are other kinds online. Not that much of an avid follower.

Yes we all have day jobs - inside the house with no benefits or time off or paid with love; or careers that range from pencil pushing to life altering lives. 

Self worth is critical i agree and certainly cant be found in IF. But like you point out this is a place to get away from being unhappy. I don't know about others what got me here was separation. But separation that is part of life nothing tragic. So essentially a search for a path away from grief. But got here after  a strong recommendation. I joined this journey early left when I found II way too tantrumy and got back again after I learnt i was the one that was throwing a tantrum ðŸ˜†

Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago