BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

I cried;

When Shukla gave Kailash's photo to Chandar & asked him to convince Sudha for the alliance.
When Binti read the pain in Chandar's eyes & told Chandar to give Sudha away to the brahmin.
When Chandar slapped Sudha.
When Sudha cared for Chandar's pain & apologized to him even though he was the one who slapped her.
When Sudha spoke of her innocence & happiness dying the moment Chandar decided to give her away.
When Chandar wished that there was at least one thing that Sudha wouldn't agree to it even though he said it.
When Chandar saw Sudha dressed as a beautiful bride.
When Sudha was getting married & both their hearts were breaking.

This show is so heart-wrenching, so perfect & so so beautiful. It's just flawlessđź’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amslucas thumbnail
It's is heart wrenching. 
Good show. Good actors   Good production

kaush22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prc_fan1

I cried;

When Shukla gave Kailash's photo to Chandar & asked him to convince Sudha for the alliance.
When Binti read the pain in Chandar's eyes & told Chandar to give Sudha away to the brahmin.
When Sudha cared for Chandar's pain & apologized to him even though he was the one who slapped her.
When Sudha spoke of her innocence & happiness dying the moment Chandar decided to give her away.
When Chandar wished that there was at least one thing that Sudha wouldn't agree to it even though he said it.

This show is so heart-wrenching, so perfect & so so beautiful. It's just flawlessđź’”

Same here, I cried with every word that Sudha says, I thought Chander would try and stop the marriage or do sumthing abt it but I guess that's his sacrifice. It's too late now! :( 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It is taken beautifully. The portrayal of Sudha and her emotions is really heart wrenching.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too cried watching Thursday and Friday's show.

Beautiful beautiful show.
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prc_fan1

I cried;

its superbly acted... 
farlu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree with every one.especialy last episode was very heart wrenching.I also cried.Even today I am not able to forget this show.when ever I think about it ,it makes me sad.welldone the whole team especialy the actors.
It began with such a beautiful love...and ended with such a devestating outcome...