Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Deepa.. Lovely post once again.. Love you for this.. Actually I am still not out of the shock.. Don't know what to say.. But yes, this is not the end..
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I absolutely agree with watever you said. I just want to paste something that I wrote in some other thread.

BeRangeela is good at playing dirty politics. This ghatiya channel milked her popularity n her fan's sentiments to the fullest n finally to clear their name made Faisal the winner. I have no complaints for Faisal winning the show coz he is awesome n pitting Sanaya against Faisal in finals is just like a suicide! Wish only they would have played it fairly! What's the need to change the tactics last moment!

They cheated us n thats some thing which we, as fans cant get over any time soon. It has nothing to do with Faisal being the winner or Sanaya runner's up. Its only the channel's dirty politics that took an emotional toll on us!

We know this isnt the end. We all enjoyed her beautiful journey. But that channel gave us hope that she could be the winner! If the present format had persisted  since beginning then Sanaya stood nowhere near Faisal or even Scarlett. But then it was about votes n scores. She constantly improved,got  praised, gt POTW, IB everything n thats why gt votes. Its nt like we voted blindly. But then this sudden change in the format destroyed everything. We feel cheated n thats why this out rage.

Any ways this is going over board now n bringing a bad name to Sanaya n the entire fandom. That Narendra Modi post is just offending to the whole fandom. Just becoz of some immature fans we have become the centre of mockery n some opportunists are taking advantage of that! This whole things should stop now.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Nice post Deep. But, I don't think Sanaya Fanz are just upset only because, She lost the trophy, they are angry because, they are feeling cheated by channel so, definitely their anger n disappointment is fully justified. 

Sanaya is GR8 personality, she can happy wid Faisal victory but, Fanz are not GR8 like her because, we spend our valuable time n money for support her, not for Faisal. 

If, Channel n judges wanted  to declare a good performer as winner then, why did they waste our time, money n energy?If, voting numbers was not so important this year then, what was use of votes? It's utter rubbish if, they were comparing a trend dancer wid just dancer, in same level. Where was the rule, when Shakti, Lauren n Mauni Roy were participating in the show? 

Sanaya has talent n I am sure she'll be back soon wid bang but, it's not means Fanz will forgive n forget channel dirty game so easily whatever, you can take as negativity but, for me it's obvious reaction by die hard Fanz who were trying hard to support her in Jhalak floor, by their time, money n energy.   

Totally agree with u jo
GlitterPixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post TM 😊 trying to smile now after all the pain but it's going to be hard ...
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deeps did I say that I love you...🤗
I know u r not here anywhere...
Ur post made me feel so good...much needed...
now u see the negativity which i was mentioning...in between it was calm n quiet...beginning and ending as u can see...

Hmmm khair...chodo...and the answer to ur question is deeps...

A BIG YES...🤗

I wanna see her blossom...a beautiful gorgeous marigold flower...preferably yellow...coz she is looking gorgeous in the yellow dress...symbolising marigold and none other than sunshine itself...
Our sunshine girl...She has always been a delight to watch deeps...

She performed...she took risks...a lot of risks...but she lost jhalak trophy...n to whom the wonder kid faizal...she reached upto the second position...for me trophy/no trophy, hit/flop...doesn't matter to me coz she is one gem of a person who makes me smile n laugh n has always  entertained me with her real n reel life characters...❤️❤️

Fans are being angry with the channel...the voting...it was time consuming n money v have lost...once again colors broke my heart...but still dragging faizal's name is not making any sense at all...

she lost the trophy...v all r sad n shocked but all i wanna say is be positive stay calm n keep loving our girl...

Back here...after so long...fresh air...🤗
Huhhh v got to see sanny in varieties of shades...n m happpy that i could support her...throughout the journey...

SANAYA IRANI...THIS ONE IS FOR YOU...❤️ ❤️ 🤗

AND DEEPS THIS ONE FOR YOU...🤗🤗
songcouple thumbnail
Can u please. Tell me were to go to discuss sans new sho . Bcz link is not working for me. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post deeps. Well said.
I haven't followed the show or the JDJ forum but I managed to catch her dance sequences online. She has grown beautifully or as you put it blossomed as a dancer. I'm sure she will be reach great heights even if she doesn't have trophies to prove it. Through her sincere work and affable spirits she has won a lot of love which matters more. 
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a much needed post Deeps 🤗 .Jhalak isn't the end of world.In fact,it's the new beginning of Sanaya's journey as a dancer.Now that she is aware of her great dancing capabilities,I want her continue dancing along with acting.😊