Razia Sultan

Alzia SS - The Prisoner Queen. CHAPTER 4 on page 7

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guyss !!! Here I am with another short story on Alzia. I am getting more obsessed by the day about how Razia must have crossed her days in the special prison, under Altunia's wing and how he must have managed to win her love again and convinced her for marriage. So, just like their death version, I decided to write down my own version and fantasy about her days as a Prisoner Queen of the Love of her Life. Do throw in your honest comments and let me know if i should continue or no.😳

Prologue

Qila Mubarak,Bhatinda

The chains clinked with every step she took. She was dead tired covered in sweat, dust and blood. The battle was gruesome, that too on a day of fast. Her brown eyes were fighting to be left open, the bright orange flames of the torches in the corridors of the dungeons were disturbing to them. She wasn't sure how did she manage to pass out in his arms whilst coming here. When she had opened her eyes, her head was resting on his chest, sitting on his horse in front of him. His emerald green eyes were fixed upon her with strange affection. Why didn't he wake her up ? She mentally kicked herself for losing control yet again with him. But, more than the physical pain, it was the emotional turmoil that was literally sucking the blood and life out of her, slowly. She looked at her hands, covered in blood, her loyal friend's blood.

It felt excruciatingly painful to see your kingdom being snatched away not just by anybody, but by the man whom you loved with your heart and soul all your life. By that childhood friend, with whom you laughed, played and cried. By that lover, who claimed to love you back just as much, perhaps even more. By that one person, whom you trusted more than yourself. And watch him side with the ones who wanted her downfall from day one ? How she wished she would go blind before seeing all this.

It tears you apart, to watch that one loyal friend being killed brutally by your lover right in front of your eyes, and you couldn't do anything, just stood there helpless. And why ? Just because she rose a black to high ranks ? Or because her lover did not trust her pure friendship with him ? He had stood by her like a true friend, against all odds, when she thought she had lost all hopes, when there was no one to side with her.

But above all, it literally kills you from inside to go through all of this and still feel your love for him, deep buried somewhere within you. Razia wanted to cry, cry out her sorrows as loudly as possible.

She rest her back on the wall of the dungeons, staring at the corridors blankly, eyes open with no blinks, like a lifeless doll who didn't even have the power to wipe the tears that were falling from her eyes, uncontrollably.
Edited by princess200 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivangi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERRRBBB !!!!!!
AB AUR KYA BOLE... !!!!
AUR BILKUL HONEST COMMENT HAI ...
AAGE BADHAIYE STORY KO...
And literally... Razia ka dard feel ho raha tha...
Kahi na kahi... Mirza be use andar se toda tha.. And this is perfectly shown in this one..!!
I simply loved it... Razia ...pls mat rooo...
Mirza jaldi tmhre aansu pochega...!! hehe..

GREEN SIGNAL From
RABBIT
Shopau thumbnail
Yayy!!! Another one from my favorite writer...

Am out on a dinner party so can't read now...
Will read and comment!!!

Also Loved the Chapter 8 for DEATH... It was So HAWTT!!!!!👏  LOOONNNGGG COMMENT RES

But really sorry for delaying...

gotta go😳 Will comment ASAP

Love
Shopau
Edited by Shopau - 8 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
It was...It was...I don't have any words👏
I am catching up with the chapters of death😳
Update ASAP!!😃
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u need to ask, ofcorx u r continuing 😈
uff i loved it so much, but why dungeons😭 put her in a special room na😛
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

u need to ask, ofcorx u r continuing 😈

uff i loved it so much, but why dungeons😭 put her in a special room na😛

Teri wish aur main sar aakhon par na rakhu yeh kaise ho sakta hai...patience baby😉
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lionsroar

SUPERRRBBB !!!!!!
AB AUR KYA BOLE... !!!!
AUR BILKUL HONEST COMMENT HAI ...
AAGE BADHAIYE STORY KO...
And literally... Razia ka dard feel ho raha tha...
Kahi na kahi... Mirza be use andar se toda tha.. And this is perfectly shown in this one..!!
I simply loved it... Razia ...pls mat rooo...
Mirza jaldi tmhre aansu pochega...!! hehe..

GREEN SIGNAL From
RABBIT

shukriya rabbit jee😛
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

It was...It was...I don't have any words👏

I am catching up with the chapters of death😳
Update ASAP!!😃

make sure u find looong words and sentences for my upcoming updates darling...hehe love u🤗
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shopau

Yayy!!! Another one from my favorite writer...

Am out on a dinner party so can't read now...
Will read and comment!!!

Also Loved the Chapter 8 for DEATH... It was So HAWTT!!!!!👏  LOOONNNGGG COMMENT RES

But really sorry for delaying...

gotta go😳 Will comment ASAP

Love
Shopau

finally...i was beginning to wonder where u went off !! kyaa yaar...aise gayab nahi hone ka...and WHEN IS UR UPDATE COMING ??😡

no worries...take ur time...will be waiting
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princess200

Teri wish aur main sar aakhon par na rakhu yeh kaise ho sakta hai...patience baby😉

🤗