SS ; TERE BINA : UPDT PART LAST PART 113 ADD 5 may

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 INDEX BELOW๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HELLO GUYS HERE MY NEW SS WHICH I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS IM GLAD MY READERS LOVE MY STORIES WHICH GIVE ME MORE STREGHT TO WRITE OTHER STORY TO PLEASE YOU THX FOR YOUR SUPPORTS TOO๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG IT MY 10 STORIES ALMOST I DONT EVRN REALIZE IT THX A LOT IT ALL DUE TO YOU ALL IM SO GLAD TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU ALL๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HERE WE GO MY NEW SS

NOTE IT AN EMO TYPE STORY

TERE BINA

PART 1

It start in bhalla house in delhi

Mr n mrs bhalla santoshi n om prakash bhalla sitting in the hall , were they talking with sadness n pain on their one n only son raman bhalla .

Raman kumar bhalla 30 years old handsome good looking , good nature like to see other happy , he was best CEO of delhi, love his parents a lots, he used to do every thing to make them happy, his life was full of love happiness success too.

Toshi n om prakash was looking at raman album n they get emotional how he used to be happy from his school n university he was always top in every things his name was well known since young ages , girls used to fall for him but he was never interested on them, for him was to fulfil his father wish n dream to become top in the world busness , which he did too become the first best CEO of delhi too.

His pic while receiving the trophies of best business man then for CEO too, he manage to bring his company in top too with lots of success now Bhalla's company is well known too his name famous was well known every where in delhi every parents used to praise him n wanted their son to be like raman bhalla, he always make his father being proud of him as a son but now peoples feel pity sad n pain for raman bhalla on thinking him where he is now how he is living like a dead soul.

Toshi with sad voice caress raman pic n ... " BHALLAJI IT ALMOST ONE YEAR N HALF NOW SINCE OUR PUTAR IS IN THAT MENTAL HOSPITAL, WITHOUT ANY IMPROVEMENT , IM SO UN PATIENCE TO HEAR HIM CALL ME MAH IM HUNGRY " she cry her head on mr bhalla chest.

Mr bhalla consoling her n try to comfort her with lots of pain tears in eyes n ... " TOSHIJI EVEN IM LIKE YOU IM WAITING WHEN TO HEAR HIM CALL ME PAPA I BROUGHT YOUR BOTTLE LETS HAVE ONE PEG TODAY, PAPA OUR COMPANY REACH OVER STAGE MERA PUTAR RAMAN SINCE ONE YEAR N HALF HIS UN SPEAK NOW IM SO HELPLESS EVEN HAVING SO MANY MONEY IT CANT GIVE HIM LIVE LIKE EARLIER, WHAT THE USED FOR ALL THIS REPUTATION WHICH CANT BRING MY SON BACK TO US IN A NORMAL WAY " , he too broke in crys n did a side hug to toshi .

T " IM STILL REMEMBER THE LAST TIME OF LISTENING HIS VOICE WHEN HE WAS ONE MONTH IN UK FOR THE CONFERENCE N REWARD FOR BEING YOUNG TO ACHIEVE HIS DREAM TO REACH IN TOP IN BUSINESS , HE TALK TO HER A DAY BEFORE HE RETURN BACK

FLASH BACK

ONE N HALF YEAR AGO

R" HELLO MAH HOW ARE YOU ? ,N PAPA

T " WE ARE GOING FINE PUTAR WHEN YOU ARE COMING PUTAR WE ARE MISSING YOU IT ONE MONTH YOU ARE NOT WITH US ".

R " OH HO MAH IM COMING TOMORROW N I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU N PAPA TOO ".

T " WHAT THAT PUTAR MY DIL ONLY THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE HAPPY ".

R " AREY MAH YOU ARE GENIEOUS , HOW YOU FOUND IT ? 

T " FROM YOUR VOICE N YOU APPEAR MORE HAPPY THAT WHY TELL ME HER NAME ".

R " HMM WHY NOT TALK TO HER AND ASK HER NAME TOO HERE IT TALK TO HER ".

G " NAMASTE MAMMIJI IM ISHITA

T " AREY SO SWEET VOICE NAMASTE PUTAR SO YOU STOLE MY FROM US HAN IM SURE YOU MAY LOOK BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOUR SWEET VOICE WHICH MY SON HAS FALL IN LOVE N HE GET MARRIED TOO ".

I " I DONT KNOW BUT IM HAPPY TO BE YOUR DIL MAMMIJI RAMAN IS A GOOD MAN ".

OM " HELLO PUTAR IM YOUR FIL BLESS YOU N WELCOME IN BHALLA FAMILY ".

I " THANK YOU PAPAJI HOW ARE YOU ? ".

OM " IM FINE PUTAR WILL WAIT FOR YOU TOMORROW N WIL ARRANGE YOURS RECEPTION TOO , PASS ME RAMAN PLEASE ,PUTAR SO YOU HIDE TO US HAN TELL ME HOW SHE IS ? HMM ", in a teasing mode

R " WHAT PAPA , YOU KNOW MY CHOICE NAH SIMPLE LIKE ME IM SURE YOU WILL LIKE HER AS OUR CHOICE ARE SAME TOO RIGHT PAPA

OM " OF CAUSE SON AFTER ALL YOU 'RE MY SON NAH ".

R " OK PAPA WILL MEET YOU TOMORROW N TOLD MAH SHE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ME NOW N YOU TOO WHAT IF SOME THING HAPPEN TO ME THEN ".

His father cut him n say " DONT EVER TALK LIVE THIS YOU DONT KNOW HOW WILL LIVE ON THINKING WITHOUT YOU WITH US " , in a tense tone.

R " IM JUST JOKING PAPA EVEN I CANT LIVE TOO LONG WITHOUT YOU N MAH SORRY PAPA I WONT SAY IT AGAIN START PREPERATION FOR OUR WELCOME NOW BYE PAPA ".

BOTH PARENTS " BYE PUTAR ".

Day of raman arrival , toshi feel wrong things will happen she get tense n pray for safety of her children while praying , ishra plan land n both hand in hand enter in car with lots of happiness on faces .

All arrangement for reception was ready n mr mrs bhalla welcome guests too, after a long wait one pic of raman fall n it broke into pieces n toshi get bad feeling for raman after some time they got news n in tv too was shown raman car has been blast which got toshi an attack too they found raman atfer one day with lots of wounds head with blood but not ishita body.

After five hours of operation of raman they got to know he went into coma after one month being in coma he regain conscious but lost his mind n voice too , only ish he said he become mad stay quietly only tears fall down some times n some times he become violent too they chain him in room for not hurt him his wall was written only ish names which he caress it n kiss too .

In tv they announce raman condition n peoples who know him used to pray for his good well as he was a nice person who cant see other in pain .

END OF FLASH BACK

Toshi say " bhallaji we dont know what has happen that day , n how ishita look n we did not found her body too ,IF SHE HAS A FAMILY , WE COULD INFORM THEM , I JUST PRAY TO GOD TO SENT SOME ONE WHO CAN BRING BACK MY SON AS HE WAS THE NAUGHTY HAPPY RAMAN TO US BHALLAJI " , she fold her hand in front of matarani .

Same time in mumbai

We saw a girl wearing a doctor coat walking same round big black eyes red tomato lips pink cheeks long loose hair all greed her n some one call her back dr Ishika she turn n look like same ishita face.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE OR ME TO CONTINUE IT THEN COMMENTS LET ME KNOW YOUR FREE THOUGHT TOO WILL WAIT IT COME ON FAST DO COMMENT .

LET ME KNOW IF THE TITTLE IS GOOD FOR THIS SS

LOVE HANSA

Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely hansu
Congrats for ur new story
Loved it totally
Update soon
--HANISA-- thumbnail

INDEX HERE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

part 2 pg 11

part 3 pg 20

part 4 pg 28

part 5 pg 36

part 6 pg 43

part 7 pg 55

part 8A pg 64

part 8 B pg 74

part 9 pg 87

part 10 pg 101

last part pg 113

part 5 pg
Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely but emotional update .do continue soon .congrats for new one.
RishiMuniSingh thumbnail
it's too good, congrats for the new one๐Ÿ‘
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome
Continue Soon
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story
interesting prologue
continue soon
zub_air thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting plz continue soon 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely but emotional update .do continue soon .congrats for new one.

thank you for comment n like too
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishiMuniSingh

it's too good, congrats for the new one๐Ÿ‘

thank you for read n comment too