Posted: 8 years ago
hiii... m niharika...m new in this fourm...i hope to make lots of good friends here... πŸ˜Š i really like this show... that tune which plays in the background sometimes reminds me of kitni mohabbat hai. Dont know why but it reminds me of its title track...is there anyone who feels the same too...
ya it does!! It is the same i guess
Originally posted by niha_rika

hiii... m niharika...m new in this fourm...i hope to make lots of good friends here... πŸ˜Š i really like this show... that tune which plays in the background sometimes reminds me of kitni mohabbat hai. Dont know why but it reminds me of its title track...is there anyone who feels the same too...

WElcome to the forum.. Hope you have a great time here😊😊
Hello Niharika. Welcome to the forum. :)
Welcome...😳
stay active...πŸ˜‰
thankuu so much friends... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Yes me too! Only watched the first episode so far and on hearing the music it made me sooo nostalgic and gave me goosebumps!! Kekta recycling centre I suppose!! Hahaha!!
I started watching KMH again because of the BGM πŸ˜†Edited by Jiah_Neutral - 8 years ago
Welcome to the forum πŸ€—
yes the background tune resembles KMH if not copies it exactly πŸ˜³
Originally posted by niha_rika

<font size="5">hiii... m niharika...m new in this fourm...i hope to make lots of good friends here...😊i really like this show... that tune which plays in the background sometimes reminds me of kitni mohabbat hai. Dont know why but it reminds me of its title track...is there anyone who feels the same too...</font>

Yeah its the title track of kitani mohabbat hai and slight different at the end... Normally ekta uses same back ground music for many of her shows...