Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ayyo! This II and the ppl in her brain.. one incident and she goes back to questioning everything about their relationship. She's probably right in her place, but knowing about the time she got lost previously, I so understand the Dude's worry. And he actually uttered the words that 'he cares' wish she would focus on words like that. 
I liked the way R&B was firm about the fact that the situation is between them and Ranjan should stay out. Too much of an II supporter he is😆
Whereas, the Dude's champion 'Vandita' is far away. 

Some tashan after all the lovey dovey updates. I think worrying about someone is the deepest form of concern there ever is. Hopefully II sees that too once she calms down. Let her not cry much. Not good for her or the baby.😳
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

One more Nisha.

Please please one more
Just one more
Please

100000 please from my side...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

Can't sleep without another fix...please
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
"She is pregnant" Ranjan reminded his son, panicking...hoping to shift the attention away from gudiya, so gudiya's life is spared

😆 😆 lolz ranjan you remind the man who is responsible for she is in the condition today, that what condition she is in, tragedy me comedy karte ho aap toh 😆

Dude must be thinking who else would know that she is preggy other than me, but old man she's mine so I know how to handle her and get her back on track, like I own her so I'll make her and break her and find her the solace when time be 😳
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

From my side also... Can't wait till morning 😭
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nouf : II was careless here... she returned in happy/romantic mood to surprise him.. didnt expected him to do enquiry like this..which made her to reply furiously...obviously Dude was hell worried for her... how i wish that II will see the care behind his questions...!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

From my side also... Can't wait till morning 😭

Look s like it's turning into a full-fledged petition...looks like we need a signature from eyesight😆
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shruti might b having that smile adorning her face...she like jhagadas n their aftereffects...

Sahi pehchana. Now this is called a spirited fight. I ABS LOVED IT. He cares deeply for her, worries for her and she in her la la land almost always misinterprets this. Her innocence, her inability to fully comprehend his insecurities make her  so so adorable. And have you noticed how each time they fight, it comes back to class difference. If we judge the situation strictly from a situational point of view, II should have been more responsible and should a have alteast answered her phone, but since she has no malice towards anyone and doesn't do anything intentionally, use maaf kiya ja sakta hai. 
Lado, lado, tabhi to make up zyada achcha hoga! 
They love with passion, they fight with passion...Nisha writes with passion a don we read with passion..

dristi64 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

Look s like it's turning into a full-fledged petition...looks like we need a signature from eyesight😆

Consider it done! I shall always support such a worthy cause😆